India Post GDS Recruitment Online Form 2021 :
The Indian Postal Service (India Post) has issued an official notification inviting eligible Indian citizens to apply online for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts on 2367 vacancies under Advt. no. GDS/Vol-1. @westbengalpost.gov.in and @appost.in are the official websites where the notification can be found. The online application process has already begun, and the deadline to apply is August 19, 2021. For more information, interested candidates should read the article below.
India Post GDS Latest Jobs 2021 Overview in Points :
The table below gives all the highlights regarding India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 for the West Bengal Circle.
- Organisation: India Post (West Bengal Postal Circle)
- Name of Exam: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Advt No.: RECTT/R-100/GDS/CYCLE-III/VOL-I
- Vacancies: 2367
- Online Registration Starts: 20th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 19th August 2021
- Category: Govt. Jobs
- Selection Process: Merit-Based on class 10th result
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Official Website: @westbengalpost.gov.in and @appost.in
India Post GDS Notification PDF :
In cycle 3, India Post GDS has issued an official notification inviting online applications for various positions of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak in the West Bengal Postal Circle. Interested candidates can obtain more information about the vacancies by downloading the official notification by clicking on the button below.
Important Dates to Remember for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 :
- Notification Release Date: 18th July 2021
- Apply Online starting date: 20th July 2021
- Last date to apply online: 19th August 2021
India Post GDS Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
The India Post GDS has released vacancies for a total of 2367 positions as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak, which are distributed by community and number of posts in the table below :
- EWS: 192 Posts
- OBC: 496 Posts
- PWD-A: 07 Posts
- PWD-B: 25 Posts
- PWD-C 23 Posts
- PWD-DE: 06 Posts
- SC: 487 Posts
- ST: 120 Posts
- UR: 1001 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates applying online for India Post GDS vacancies in the West Bengal circle must meet the minimum eligibility requirements, which include educational requirements, age restrictions, and other factors.
(i). Educational Qualification :
- A Secondary School Examination certificate from any recognized Board of School Education conducted by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approving candidates.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects]
- Basic Computer Training: The candidates will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute. This requirement of a basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a prerequisite condition for all GDS posts. In the case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
(ii). Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively.
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST ): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
- (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 years.
India Post GDS Posts 2021 Application Direct Link :
Candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below or visiting the India Post official website @appost.in or @westbengalpost.gov.in as per the official notification for recruiting Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under cycle 3 of the West Bengal circle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
1.When is the deadline for online applications for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The deadline to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 is August 19th, 2021.
2. What is the application starting date of India Post GDS Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 online which has been started from July 20th, 2021.
3. What is the number of vacancies for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The total number of vacancies for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 is 2367.
4. For which positions India Post is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer: India Post is conducting the recruitment process for GDS Posts.
5. What is the full form of GDS?
Ans. GDS stands for India Post Gramin Dak Seva.
6. What is the age limit required for GDS Posts?
Ans. Age limit required for GDS Posts is 18 years to 40 years.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took you most care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in