Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL) has announced a notification of 35 Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Commander, Trainee Cabin Crew , Station Manager, Station Managers. All the Indian citizens who find themselves interested and eligible for the Job, may apply for the post before the last date i.e. 23rd March 2018. The Job location is within India. The pay scale is quite good relevant to the Job offered. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
AASL Recruitment | Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 | 35 Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Commander, Trainee Cabin Crew , Station Manager, Station Managers Post.
Name of the Organization : Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL).
AASL 2018 Post.
1. Trainee : 16 Posts.
2. Station Manager : 14 Posts.
3. Instructor : 1 Post.
4. Deputy Chief Financial Officer : 1 Post.
5. Chief of IT : 1 Post.
6. Synthetic Flight Instructor : 2 Posts.
Vacancy Details for Airline Allied Services Ltd 2018.
1. Preference would be given to local candidates.
2. In addition to the salary mentioned above following perks would be maximum of Rs. 10,000/- reimbursement of House Rent plus maximum reimbursement of 50 litres of Fuel.
3. The Place of Posting for the Post of.
i. Deputy Chief Financial Officer is Delhi.
ii. Chief of IT is Delhi.
iii. Synthetic Flight Instructor is Delhi/ Hyderabad.
iv. Trainee Cabin Crew is Southern Region.
v. Station Managers is Agatti, Bhuj, Diu, Dharmshala, Gorkhpur, Gwalior, Kohlapur, Kandla, Lilabari, Nashik, Sholapur, Shillong, Tezpur & Trichy.
vi. Instructor is Delhi.
4. All the selected candidates will be appointed on a fixed term employment agreement for a period of 5 years.
5. The Fixed term employment Agreement is extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
6. The employees will be entitled for Concessional air passages, Medical insurance for self & Family as per company policy. Other benefits like Provident fund, Gratuity etc as per rules will be provided.
1. The education qualification required for the Post of Deputy Chief Financial Officer is qualified Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAI.
2. The Post requires to have minimum 5 years of Aviation experience in handling finance/ Accounts functions.
3. The Post of Chief of IT requires to have BE/ B.Tech degree in Computer engineering/ Electronics/ Communicating Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology.
4. One can also have degree in Master of Computer application.
5. One should have an experience of 5 years preferably in Aviation field.
6. One should have an experience in technical field in the area of Revenue optimization, Cargo Reservation system, ERP, Crew management software, network & Data management is desirable.
7. The Post of Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) requirements of education qualification, eligibility conditions, experience, training details are stipulated in CAR and amended by DGCA from time to time would be applicable.
8. The candidates shall have to undergo training before his services can be utilized as SFI, in that case, the applicant would be required to give Bank guarantee for the total cost of training.
9. The validity, Renewal of Lapsed approval & other conditions & the privileges of SFI will be as per DGCA requirement.
10. The candidate should not have any ailment which may impair his ability to function as SFI.
11. The Post of Station Managers should have 5 years of experience in Airport handling or sales & Marketing.
12. The Instructor Technical Post requires to have 1st class Engineering Graduate from University in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication Engg. / Aeronautical.
13. One can also have approved Ground Instructors (Tech/ Performance) approved by DGCA or Air force preferable on ATR 72-600 aircraft.
14. The applicant should have minimum 2 years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance operations/ Flight safety in airline of repute.
1. The age limit for the Post of.
i. Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT is maximum 45 years.
ii. Synthetic Flight Instructor is 70 years.
iii. Station Manager is 40 years.
iv. Instructor Technical is 50 years.
2. The upper age limit is relaxable by.
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
ii. 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. Ex-servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules.
1. The stipend for Synthetic Flight Instructor is Rs. 4,000/- per hour.
2. The salary package for the Post of.
i. Deputy Chief Financial Officer is Rs. 1,00,000/-.
ii. Chief of IT is Rs. 80, 000/-.
iii. Station Managers is Rs. 42, 000/- plus perks.
iv. Instructor (Technical) is Rs. 53, 000/-.
1. Recent passport size photograph.
2. Photocopies of required documents.
3. Demand Draft.
4. Reserved category certificate.
How to Apply for AASL Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website of Air India i.e. www.airindia.in.
2. Go to ‘Career’ option.
3. Find the required advertisement.
4. Read all the details thoroughly.
5. The format is also given in the details notification.
6. Fill all the details as instructed.
7. Send the application by Post/ Speed Post/ Courier at following address in an envelope that must be super scribed with the Post.
8. If any candidate wants to apply for more than one, one should submit separate applications for each post along with separate demand drafts.
1. TA/ DA reimbursement to ST/ST candidates will be reimbursed for second class return rail/ bus fare from nearest railway station, as per rules at the time of interview.
2. Any application which is received late, incomplete or mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regards to eligibility criteria or Demand Draft will be rejected.
3. The candidates serving in Government, Semi-government or Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
Important Dates for AASL Vacancies 2018.
1. The opening date for applying for the Posts is 27th February 2018.
2. The last date to apply for the post is 23rd March 2018.