All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The institute has announced AIIMS recruitment notification 2018 for the Indian citizens. There are vacancies for officer Posts including Deputy Medical Superintendent, Public Relation Officer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager). The interested Indian nationals can apply for the Post before the last date i.e. 11th April 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
AIIMS Recruitment | All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2018 | Direct Recruitment of Non-Faculty vacancy.
Name of the Organization : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
AIIMS 2018 Post.
1. Deputy Medical Superintendent Group ‘A’ : 06 Posts (06 : UR, OBC: 05) .
2. Public Relation Officer : 01 Post (01 : UR).
3. Accounts Officer : 02 Posts (02 : UR).
4. Law Officer: 01 Post (01 : UR).
5. Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager) : 01 Post (01 : UR).
1. The mode of selection will be an Interview or a written test.
2. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of verification of documents by the selection committee.
3. All the Posts carry usual allowances as prescribed by the government.
4. The candidates are required to send soft copy as well as hard copy of the filled application form with attached self- attested copies of documents and certificates required.
Education Required for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment.
1. The educational qualification required for the Post of Deputy Medical Superintendent is MD (Hospital Administration) / MHA recognized by Medical Council of India or MD/MS in any clinical specialty with 3 years’ experience in Hospital administration of a 200 bedded hospital.
2. The educational qualification required for the Post of PR Officer is A Degree from a recognized University / institution with a Post Graduation / Diploma in Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication with 10 years’ experience in the field of Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication.
3. The educational qualification required for the Post of Accounts officer is Candidates must have a Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant or MBA (Finance).
4. The educational qualification required for the Post of Law Officer is Degree in Law & should be qualified legal practitioner with experience of minimum period of 6 years.
5. The educational qualification required for the Post of senior Dietician is M.Sc. (Home Science – Food and Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/ M.Sc. (Food Science &Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition Dietetics)/M.Sc. (Food Service Management and Dietetics) from a recognized University/Institution. and 6 years’ experience in the line preferably in 200 bedded Hospital
The age limit for the Post of.
i. Deputy Medical Superintendent Group ‘A’ is 21-40 years of age.
ii. Public Relation Officer is 30-45 years of age.
iii. Accounts Officer is 21-35 years of age.
iv. Law Officer is 30-45 years of age.
v. Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager) is 21-40 years of age.
1. Candidates applying for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancies have to pay an amount as application fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
2. The applicant should pay prescribed application fees through On-line mode only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhopal.
3. Only SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The salary package for the candidate selected for AIIMS Bhopal Jobs is Rs. 15,600 to Rs.39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 with other allowances.
Important Documents Required.
1. Valid e-mail ID.
2. Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format).
3. Scanned Signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
4. Online payment details of the required Application Fee.
5. No objection certificate.
6. Degrees, Certificates, Mark-sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates and Experience Certificates etc.
7. Medical Council Registration etc. wherever applicable and any other relevant document to support of candidature.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS, Bhopal i.e. www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
2. Select ‘vacancies’ option at the left hand side of home page.
3. Select ‘Recruitment of Non-Faculty Group A Posts on Direct Recruitment basis vide Advt. No: AIIMS Bpl/ Rectt. Cell/Gr. A/Non- Faculty/ 2018 /02 dated 03/03/2018’ link from the next page.
4. Read the notification carefully.
5. Go back and click on ‘Apply Now’ option.
6. Choose ‘New Registration’ option.
7. Fill the required details to register the ID.
8. Press ‘Submit’ button.
9. Now, login to the just made ID by putting username & password.
10. Fill all the details as asked.
11. Upload the certificates and documents in AIIMS Application forms.
12. Download the filled form.
13. Attach the photocopies of testimonials and certificates.
14. Prepare an envelope containing all the documents & AIIMS application form.
15. Super scribe the name of the Post on the envelope.
16. Send it through Speed Post to – Senior Administrative officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (M.P.).
Important Dates for AIIMS Vacancies 2018.
1. The last date to apply for the Post is 1st April 2018.
2. The last date to submit hard copy is 11th April 2018.
1. The vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease accordingly.
2. The cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualification & experiences will be the last date of submission of online application i.e. 01.04.2018 (Sunday).
3. The ‘No Objection Certificate –NOC’ would be applicable from their respective organization, for those candidates who are working in Central/State Government /Semi Government / Govt.
4. If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in separate application through On-line mode only and also should pay/deposit separate application fees
To Download the official notification of AIIMS Bhopal Jobs click here.