Apply online for Amazon Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Amazon job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Amazon careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Amazon placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Amazon Infotech Jobs then you must check Amazon latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Amazon Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Amazon vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Amazon Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Amazon Recruitment 2022
Being the largest customer-focused corporation on Earth, Amazon.com aims to provide customers with access to nearly everything they wish to purchase online. Amazon.com is a top-tier e-commerce platform that keeps expanding and changing by giving customers more of what they want: low pricing, a wide range, and ease. The innovation-driven culture that is ingrained in the business has fueled Amazon’s growth from a website to an e-commerce partner to a development platform. The world’s top technology minds congregate at Amazon.com to conduct research and develop technology that enhances the lives of buyers and sellers everywhere.
|Key skills:||Customer relationships, customer support, seller support,|
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- By providing phone and/or email support under the control of internal service level agreements, the Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate serves as the main point of contact between Amazon and our third-party sellers.
- The SPS associate will be in charge of giving 3rd party sellers on the Amazon marketplace prompt and accurate operational support.
- A solid track record of putting the needs of customers first is a must for the position because the chosen applicant will have an immediate, noticeable impact on how Amazon consumers perceive the company.
- A SPS associate is required to work in a collaborative setting, address ongoing system issues, provide process improvements, and create internal documentation.
- Virtual Contact Center (VCC) colleagues are required to work all planned hours from a home office that has been authorised by Amazon.
- The coworkers are accountable for it to maintain constant internet access and a work-like environment at home so that employees may perform at their peak levels of productivity and quality.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- In addition to proactive problem-solving, the Seller Assistance Associate exhibits end-to-end ownership of each seller engagement while offering great seller support.
- Effective, crystal-clear, and professional written and voice communication is displayed.
- serves Amazon Sellers and Merchants promptly and effectively, including the necessary escalation of Sellers’ problems.
- keeps a cheerful and professional attitude, always representing the company favourably and handling delicate situations with tact.
- Utilizes departmental resources, rules, and procedures while working autonomously and displaying great time management abilities.
- proactively supports team members when they are faced with challenging situations and contributes to a positive team atmosphere.
- maintains respectable performance indicators, including quality, output, first-contact resolution, and attendance.
- actively looks for solutions using logic and data interpretation abilities and recognises patterns to the appropriate channel, offering ideas for improvement.
- Whenever necessary, communicate with other divisions like Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shutdown.
- Should be willing to interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
- Candidates who are based in Chennai or willing to relocate to Chennai should apply.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Amazon Recruitment 2022