Good News for the candidates in search for opportunity in Axis Bank Careers. In this article, you can find all the latest updates related to the latest job opportunities available in Axis Bank Company. In the similar method of previous year this year also the company is looking for the candidates with good academic background, Communication, qualifications and Positive Attitude. This is a huge opportunity especially for the candidates who prefer to be placed in a reputed private organization to enhance their career. Interested candidates can check all the eligibility specifications and can apply directly after satisfying the specifications. Therefore, Go through the complete article as you can get exposed to the detailed information. Axis Bank Recruitment is for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Bookmark our page so that you can visit us anytime to access the information and can apply using the link provided in the below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022
Formerly known as UTI Bank, Axis Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services organisation with its corporate headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers financial services to big and small corporations, SMEs, and retail outlets. Initially known as UTI Bank, Axis Bank was established on December 3, 1993. At that time, it had offices in Mumbai and Ahmedabad. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation, National Insurance Company, The New India Assurance Company, The Oriental Insurance Corporation, and United India Insurance Company all collaborated to promote the bank. Manmohan Singh, then-finance India’s minister, opened their first location on April 2, 1994 in Ahmedabad.
|Company name:||Axis Bank|
|Salary:||Best in market|
|Key skills:||Marketing, selling, Business Development|
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You will work as an AM Salesperson to sell goods from banks and third parties to new clients.
- carrying out fresh marketing initiatives and going local to meet new clients every day.
- contacting current banking clients to cross-sell more products and solicit additional deposits.
- Work to meet additional sales goals set by the company on a daily and weekly basis.
- Complete all relevant certifications for the position (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning exercises and assignments that the bank occasionally assigns.
- Update Customer relationship management (CRM) data is entered into the bank every day.
- Take note of and adhere to all regulatory and statutory compliance requirements for each activity.
- Participate in and carry out all bank-sponsored programmes.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You are a member of the Bank’s front-line sales team as an Assistant Manager – Sales.
- Your main duty is to promote the bank’s goods and services to potential new clients.
- The incumbent will be in charge of making sure that, for the Corporate Banking Segment, loan booking is completed within the allotted turnaround times and that limitations are set up on the systems upon receipt of disbursal notice.
- The individual would also assist in creating reports (internal as well as regulatory).
- To ensure that the disbursement procedure runs well, this role would require communication with the credit mid office.
- You’ll be expected to participate in off-site marketing initiatives and go local to meet new clients.
- According to the needs of both new and existing customers, you are actively responsible for marketing banks and third-party products to them.
- You are in charge of answering client questions.
- You must meet the goals set by the bank as an Assistant Manager of Sales within the first four months to affirm their service.
- The Bank Sales division is responsible for all of the bank’s retail FX operations as well as the acquisition of liabilities and assets.
- The department is in charge of sourcing retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, and currency business in order to grow the bank’s retail deposit book from its more than 4000 locations.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- You Must be conversant in Microsoft office products (especially Excel)
- You must have Adequate knowledge of banking systems and processes. Credit Operations (Corporate) experience in a bank would be a plus.
- You must be a team player and should know how to prioritize tasks
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Axis Bank Recruitment 2022