BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
On its official website @portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued an official notification inviting applications from eligible Indian citizens for 168 Apprenticeship positions. The online application process has already begun, and the deadline to apply is July 25, 2021. More information about BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021, including eligibility, application process, selection process, and more, can be found in the article below.
BPCL Apprentice Bharti 2021 Overview in Points :
An outline of the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is provided below. To understand the BPCL Apprentice Selection criterion, aspirants need to look at the table below.
- Organization Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
- Of Total Vacancies: 168 Vacancies.
- Name Of The Posts: Apprentice Posts.
- Online Registration Starts: 05th July 2021.
- Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2021.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Job Category: Government Jobs.
- Official website: portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Job Location: Kochi.
BPCL Apprentice Notification PDF :
On the official website @portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, the official notification for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 has already been published. The detailed notification containing all the details regarding eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more regarding BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is available for download below.
Important Dates BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2021 :
For the candidates’ convenience, all essential dates from the release of the official notification for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 until the date of filling out the application form have been included below.
- Notification release Date: 05th July 2021.
- Application Start Date: 05th July 2021.
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 20th July 2021.
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery”: 25th July 2021.
- Final Result: To be announced.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Post Wise Vacancy Details :
The following is the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Distribution for a total of 168 Apprentice Posts:
Graduate Apprentices Post :
The table below shows the various vacancies in various disciplines, as well as the number of vacancies for each graduate apprentice position.
- Chemical Engineering: 29 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 09 Posts
- Safety Engineering./ Safety and Fire Engineering: 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electronics & instrumentation Engineering: 10 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering: 02 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Post :
The table below shows the various vacancies in various disciplines, along with the number of vacancies for each technician (Diploma) apprentice position.
- Chemical Engineering: 26 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 07 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 09 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Before applying for any of the aforementioned positions, candidates must read the eligibility requirements and ensure that they meet them in terms of educational qualifications as well as the age limit for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021, which is listed below:
(i). Education Qualification required for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Vacancies 2021 :
With respect to the various posts above, the candidate must have the following minimum educational qualifications, which are listed in the table below :
Graduate Apprentices : First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Indian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
(ii). Age limit for BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2021 :
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 27 years old to apply. In this regard, age relaxations will be in accordance with guidelines.
How to Apply for BPCL Apprentice Bharti 2021?
Following the steps below, interested and eligible candidates can apply for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
- Go to mhrdnats.gov.in and click the Enroll button.
- Fill out the application form.
- Each student will be assigned a unique Enrolment Number.
- Please allow at least one day for verification and approval of your enrollment. The student can then move on to Step 2.
- Select Establishment Request Menu
- Select Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Select Establishment name
- Search for “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery”
- Click on the apply button.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Jobs 2021 Application Direct Link :
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the above mentioned various posts must apply online for the BPCL Recruitment 2021 by clicking on the link below or directly visiting the official website @portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of BPCL?
Answer: BPCL stands for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
FAQ2: How many vacancies will be filled through BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 168 vacancies will be filled through BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
FAQ3: What is the Job Location for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates selected for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be posted in Kochi.
FAQ4: What is the Application starting date of BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The online registration for BPCL Apprentice has been started from 05th July 2021.
FAQ5: What is the last date to submit an online application for BPCL Apprentice Registration 2021?
Answer: 28th July 2021 is the last date to submit an online application for BPCL Apprentice Registration 2021.
FAQ6: What is the required minimum age limit for applying candidates?
Answer: Candidates applying for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 should be aged at least 18 years.
FAQ7: What is the required maximum age limit for applying candidates?
Answer: Not more than 27 years.
FAQ7: For which positions BPCL is conducting the process?
Answer: BPCL is conducting the process for Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in