CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 606 COVID Health Assistant Vacancies
On its official website @jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in, the Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) of Jaipur has issued an official notification inviting applications from eligible Indian citizens for 606 positions of COVID Health Assistant under Advt No. 2021/886. The online application process has already begun, and the deadline to apply is July 15, 2021. Now extended to 15th August 2021. Read on for more information on CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021, including eligibility requirements, application procedures, and selection procedures.
CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points :
To understand candidates should look at the table below. On July 14, 2021, the official notification released.
- Organization Name: Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO).
- Post Name: COVID Health Assistant.
- Vacancies: 606 Posts.
- Online Application Starts: 10th July 2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th August 2021 (Extended).
- Mode Of Application: Online.
- Category: Government Jobs.
- No.: 2021/886.
- Official Website: www.jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in
Chief Medical and Health Officer Jaipur Notification PDF :
From the link provided below, you can download the official CMHO Jaipur Notification PDF. On the official website @jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in, the official notification for CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 has already been published. Interested candidates can download the detailed notification that contains all of the information about the CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021, including the eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more.
Chief Medical and Health Officer Jaipur Jobs 2021 Important Dates :
For the candidates’ convenience, all important dates from the release of the official notification for CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 until the date of filling out the application form have been listed below.
- Notification release Date: 10th July 2021.
- Application Start Date: 11th July 2021.
- Last date for applying: 15th July 2021.
- Final Result : Later.
CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 Application Direct Link :
The link to apply online for Chief Medical and Health Officer can be found below. You can also go to the official website @jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in to apply. Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions must also meet the eligibility requirements.
CMHO Jaipur Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
The CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Distribution is given below for a total of 606 COVID Health Assistant posts.
- Jaipur 1 (COVID health Assistant): 330 Posts.
- Jaipur 2 (COVID health Assistant): 276 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria :
Before applying for any of the above positions, the candidate must read the eligibility requirements and ensure that he or she meets them in terms of educational qualifications and the age limit , which is listed below:
(i). Education Qualification required for Chief Medical and Health Officer Jaipur Recruitment 2021 :
With regard to COVID health assistant posts in Chief Medical and Health Officer, the candidate must have the following minimum educational qualifications. The applicant must have completed female health worker training from a state-approved institution and be registered with RNC (compulsory).
(ii). Age Limit required for CMHO Jaipur Jobs 2021 :
Candidates applying for the must be at least 18 years old, with no upper age limit specified in the official notification.
How to Apply Online for CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021?
Following the steps below, interested and eligible candidates can apply for CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 :
- Candidates can apply online for CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021 by visiting the official website @jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in or by clicking on the direct apply online link above.
- Then, on the landing page, click Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form correctly and completely.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) (if applicable)
- Submit the form.
- Make multiple copies for future reference in case one is misplaced.
CMHO Jaipur Health Assistant Notification Application Fee :
- For all other/other state candidates : ₹1000/-.
- For SC/ST Rajasthan State/OBC (NCL)/PH : ₹500/-.
- Payment Mode: Online Mode.
CMHO Jaipur Health Assistant Pay Scale :
Given below are the salary or the monthly stipend details.
- COVID Health Assistant : 7900/- per month.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of CMHO?
Answer: CHMO stands for Chief Medical and Health Officer.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for CMHO Jaipur Notification 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply is 15th August 2021.
FAQ3: What is the required minimum age limit for CMHO Jaipur Posts 2021?
Answer: Not less than 18 years to apply.
FAQ4: What is the application starting date for CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Started from 10th July 2021 and is currently active.
FAQ5: How many vacancies are there for CMHO Jaipur Notification 2021?
Answer: A total of 606 vacancies.
FAQ6: For which posts CMHO Jaipur is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer: For COVID Health Assistants.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in
Team Edufork. in