Indian Coast Guard has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021” for Assistant Commandant vacancies. Read the full article to know more about further details. Make sure you apply in given format before 27 December 2020.
Latest Assist. Commandant Job Notification | Current Jobs in Indian Coast Guard | Apply Online @ official website.
# All You Want to Know About Indian Coast Guard Recruitment? Check Full Descriptive Advertisement :
# Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Commandant (SRD) General Duty – 02/2021 Batch : 25 posts
Categorywise Vacancy Breakup : (SC – 05 posts, ST – 14 posts, OBC – 06 posts).
# Educational Qualification For Assistant Commandant :
Candidates should have :
1. Graduate (Bachelor ) Degree with 60% of total marks.
2. 60% Minimum marks in Maths and Physics subjects stream in class 10+2 of 10+2+3 scheme.
Note : Applicants who do not have Physics and Maths in 10+2 class are not eligible to Apply for the posts mentioned.
# Physical Standards :
1. Height Standard : 157 Cm Minimum.
2. Chest Criteria : 5 Cm Expansion Minimum.
3. Weight Standard : Weight should be in proportion to Height and Age, + 10% Acceptable.
4. Eye Sight Criteria : Uncorrected Without Glass – 6/6, 6/9, Corrected with Glass – 6/6, 6/6.
# Important Dates Regarding Indian Coast Guard Application :
Online Application Start Date: 21 December 2020.
Online Application Last Date: 27 December 2020.
Call Latter Issue Date : 06 Jan 2021 to 10 Jan 2021.
Pre Selection Date : 20 Jan 2021 to 20 Fab 2021.
Final Selection Date (Tentative) : Fab 2021 to April 2021.
Date of Merit list Announcement : May 2021.
# Age Limits for Assistant Commandant :
Candidate’s Age should be in between 01 July 1996 to 30 June 2000.
# Selection Procedure :
(A). Selection Stage – 1 :
1. Candidates will be short listed on the basis of higher % marks in qualifying exam.
2. Primary Selection (PS) : Cognitive Aptitude Test/ Mental Ability Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT) .
(B). Selection Stage – 2 :
3. Final Selection (FS) : Candidates who qualify Primary Stage will be eligible for Final Selection. Related Information to Final Selection Board (FSB) will be updated on website. Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview / Personality Test / and document verification are the part of final selection step.
# Official Website : https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .