Indian Coast Guard Recruitment AC Online Form 2021 :
On the 26th of June, the Indian Coast Guard placed an advertisement in national daily newspapers, which will be published in employment newspapers across India on the 3rd of July. The complete notification will be available on the official website soon. A total of 50 positions are available, including 40 in the General Duty branch and 10 in the Technical (Engineering/Electrical) branch. On the official website @joinindiancoastguard.in, the online registration process will be open from July 4th through July 14th, 2021. Candidates who are interested in the positions can bookmark this website to be alerted of any new information.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Jobs 2021 Overview in Points :
- Organization Name : Indian Coast Guard.
- No. Of Total Vacancies : 50 Vacancies.
- Name Of The Posts : Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch.
- Job Category : Government Defence Jobs.
- Starting Date : 04th July 2021.
- Closing Date : 14th July 2021.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Job Location : India.
- Selection Process : Written Exam, Physical Endurance, Medical.
- Official Site : joinindiancoastguard.in.
Important Dates to Remember for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 :
- Application Announcement Date : 26th June 2021.
- Online Application Start Date : 04th July 2021.
- Online Application Last Date : 14th July 2021.
- Admit Card Release Date : 20th July 2021.
- Examination Date : Will be notified later.
- Final Selection Date : Will be notified later.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
There are 50 vacancies in the Ground Duty and Technical (Engineering/Electrical) branches of the Indian Coast Guard. Check out the table below for further information on each vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Education Qualification required for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 :
General Duty: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade point average of 60 percent.
Technical: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering with a cumulative grade point average of 60 percent.
(ii). Age Limit required for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment AC Bharti 2021 :
Both positions require applicants to be aged between 20 years to 24 years.
Coast Guard Selection Process :
The prelims exam and final selection are the two steps of the selection process.
The Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test, as well as the Picture Perception and Discussion Test, are used to make the preliminary selection.
The medically fit candidates will be placed on a merit list based on their final selection scores.
How to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard AC Latest Jobs 2021?
- Candidates must go to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on the “notifications” button to fill out an “Online” application.
- Find the advertisement for Assistant Commandant 01/2022 Batch Recruitment.
- Choose any one of the following posts to be applied to:- General Duty Assistant Commandant (Male). Male Asst. Commandant (Engineering and Electrical)
- The ‘Online Application’ will appear after you click the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Begin filling out the application.
- Candidates can apply for one branch only.
- Filling of numerous applications will result in cancellation of all applications.
NOTE : The candidate’s name, father/name, mother’s and date of birth must match those on the class 10 passing certificate. Any inconsistency in the applicant’s name or date of birth will result in the application being rejected. Indicate the precise proportion of class 12 and graduation marks to the nearest two decimals, without rounding.
Examination Schedule :
Exam Schedule for Preliminary Selection: The examination date and time will be announced on the Coast Guard website. The Preliminary Selection will be held tentatively beginning in early August 2021 at the following locations or any other location designated by the Coast Guard;
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030.
- Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013.
- Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161.
- Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector-62, Noida, UP – 201 309.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the application starting date for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates can apply from 04th July 2021.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply is 14th July 2021.
FAQ3: How many vacancies have been released for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 50 vacancies have been released.
FAQ4: What are the minimum age limit requirements for the Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The candidates should be aged at least 20 to apply for latest job vacancies.
FAQ5: What are the maximum age limit requirements for the Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The candidates should be aged less than 24 years to apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021.
FAQ5: What is the official website of Indian Coast Guard?
Answer: joinindiancoastguard.in is the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took you most care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in