Apply online for Commonwealth Bank Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Commonwealth Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Commonwealth Bank careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Commonwealth Bank placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Commonwealth Bank Infotech Jobs then you must check Commonwealth Bank latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Commonwealth Bank vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Commonwealth Bank Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2022
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), sometimes known as CommBank, is an international bank with operations in New Zealand, Asia, the US, and the UK. Numerous financial services are offered by it, such as retail, commercial, and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment, and broking services. As of August 2015, The Commonwealth Bank, which operates under the brands Bankwest, Colonial First State Investments, ASB Bank (New Zealand), Commonwealth Securities (CommSec), and Commonwealth Insurance, is the largest Australian firm listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (CommInsure).
|Senior IT Project Manager
|Vendor management, Finance, Budgeting
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Follow the Code of Conduct. The standards of conduct, activities, and decisions we demand of our employees are outlined in the Code of Conduct.
- In order to deliver e2e migration capabilities, assist the onshore programme manager in setting up offshore teams.
- Managing significant projects and work programmes to accomplish the goals and business benefits
- Manage connections and communications with project stakeholders, such as clients and delivery teams, in an efficient manner.
- Organize the project team for success by include the Group’s required capabilities and obtaining resources from delivery partner organisations.
- Project team members, stakeholders, and employees should be informed about the deadlines, effects, and implications of project activities.
- To manage the delivery of high-quality project deliverables, create solid and attainable project plans.
- When making judgments regarding, consider timeline, cost, and quality.
- Organize and report project costs and advantages received
- To achieve the desired results, track and manage project activities and deliverables. You should also identify and create mitigation strategies to handle project interdependencies.
- Organize interactions with suppliers and vendors.
- Application and demonstration of knowledge and comprehension of the Group’s impact of the Projects’ (on people, process, and technology)
- Manage and mentor project managers as they carry out the projects they have been given. Take part in the project managers’ overall development
- manages organisational change demands in collaboration with business and OCM experts.
- Analyze the efficiency of the project management tools, procedures, and techniques, and offer suggestions for further development.
- identifying, keeping track of, and putting controls in place to reduce project’s major risks
- Manage and settle any potential disputes while supporting all stakeholder interactions and relationships.
- Drive continuous improvement through automation and process optimization.
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Change management within an organisation, such as leading, overseeing, or participating in a strategy refocus, reorganisation, acquisition, or merger
- Project management includes controlling and persuading people, managing and/or implementing significant projects, using the process excellence approach, managing cross-business project teams, etc.
- Financial management (including, but not limited to, budget management, P&L accountability, managing intricate financial matters, or financial reporting/processing)
- Risk management (for instance, controlling financial, customer, and also reputational risks, or processing and reporting hazards)
- management of people (e.g. leading a large team, and also developing others, handling difficult staffing and customer situations)
- Explicit relationships (e.g. representing the organisation externally through providing direct customer contacts or vendor management)
- across cultures (e.g. work overseas, also Bave experience working with other cultures or managing virtual team)
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Risk Mentality Every CommBank employee is required to proactively recognise, comprehend, and act on present and potential risks.
- 7+ years of formal experience managing IT projects
- Have familiarity with applications or infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the Agile and SCRUM methodologies Flexible thinking and methods for project delivery, experimentation, and ongoing improvement
- Possess strong skills in facilitation, negotiation, and communication with a track record of influencing stakeholders
- Must possess relevant tertiary degrees in business or information technology
- Industry-recognized certifications (for example project management methodology)
- Project experience in business intelligence, analytics, and data
- Have experience in the financial services sector
- Qualifications pertaining to AWS and/or Azure that are pertinent.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2022