Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd(CSPHCL) has announced a notification regarding the Post of Assistant Engineer Trainee & Junior Engineer Trainee in Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution (CSPDCL), Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission (CSPTCL), and Chhattisgarh State Power Generation (CSPGCL). There are total 393 vacancies. The candidates must apply for the posts before the last date i.e. 2nd May 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
CSPHCL Recruitment | 393 Asst. & Jr. Engineer Trainee Vacancies
Name of the Organization : Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd (CGPHCL).
CSPHCL 2018 Post for Assistant Engineer-Trainee.
1. CSPDCL Branch.
i. Electrical : 56 Posts (UR : 04, OBC : 04, SC : 07, ST : 41).
ii. Information Technology : 01 Post (ST : 01).
2. CSPGCL Branch.
i. Electrical : 26 Posts (UR : 05, SC : 01, ST : 20).
ii. Mechanical : 26 Post (UR : 05, SC : 02, ST : 19).
3. CSPTCL Branch.
i. Electrical : 39 Posts (SC : 06, ST : 33).
CSPHCL 2018 Post for Junior Engineer-Trainee.
1. CSPDCL Branch.
i. Electrical : 163 Posts (UR : 37, OBC : 11, SC : 06, ST : 109).
ii. Information Technology : 03 Post (UR : 01, OBC : 01, ST : 01).
2. CSPGCL Branch.
i. Electrical : 23 Posts (SC : 04, ST : 19).
ii. Mechanical : 29 Post (SC : 05, ST : 24).
3. CSPTCL Branch.
i. Electrical : 39 Posts (OBC : 02, SC : 03, ST : 04).
Vacancy Details for Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company jobs.
1. Assistant Engineer- Bond amount of Rs. 3, 00, 000/- with contract of 4 years.
2. Junior Engineer- Bond amount of Rs. 1, 75, 000/- with contract of 4 years.
3. The selected candidates will be given special training for 12 months.
4. The performance will be judged through a written exam.
5. Qualifying marks for General & OBC candidates will be 40% of the total marks.
6. Qualifying marks for SC/ ST candidates will be 30% of the total marks.
7. The period of appointment may extend to 2 years.
Eligibility for CSPHCL 2018 Jobs.
1. Assistant Engineer Trainee.
i. Electrical- B.E. or B.Tech. or B.Sc. (Engg.) or AMIE in Electrical or & Electronics or Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from any recognized Institution.
ii. Information Technology- B.E. or B.Tech. or B.Sc. (Engg.) or AMIE m Information Technology from any recognized Institution.
iii. Mechanical- B.E. or B.Tech. or B.Sc.(Engg.) or AMIE in Mechanical or Production Engineering from any recognized University.
2. Junior Engineer Trainee.
i. Electrical- 3 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from any Government recognized Institute
ii. Information Technology- 3 years Diploma in Information Technology from any Government recognized Institute.
iii. Mechanical- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Production engineering from any Government recognized Institute.
iv. Electronics- 3 years Diploma m Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Instrumentation discipline from any Government recognized Institute.
Age Limit for Assistant Engineer Trainee.
i. Age limit : Minimum 21 years.
ii. Candidates from outside Chhattisgarh : 30 years (for Male/Female).
iii. Chhattisgarh Domicile candidates : 35 years (UR).
iv. Chhattisgarh Domicile candidates : 40 years (SC/ST/OBC).
v. Age Relaxation PwD : 10 years
vi. Including all relaxation : 40 years maximum age.
2. Age Limit for Junior Engineer Trainee.
i. Age limit : Minimum 19 years.
ii. Candidates from Chhattisgarh : 35 years (UR).
iii. Chhattisgarh Domicile candidates : 40 years (SC/ST/OBC).
iv. Including all relaxation : 40 years maximum age.
CSPHCL 2018 Selection Procedure.
The selection process will be done on the basis of online Computer Based test (CBT). Details of the exam is given below.
i. Duration of Online test will be 2 hours.
ii. 100 objective type questions in Part I and Part II.
iii. Part I include 80 questions of professional subject.
iv. Part II includes 20 questions of General awareness and reasoning.
v. Final selection will be based on merit list.
vi. The minimum qualifying marks for UR/OBC category will be 40%
vii. For SC/ST category will be 30% marks in online test.
viii. Negative marking of 0.25 mark for every one wrong answer.
ix. CSPHCL 2018 Online exam centers are Raipur, Bilaspur, Jagdalpur, Ambikapur, Bhilai-Durg & Rajnandgaon.
CSPHCL 2018 Application Fee.
1. Assistant Engineer (Trainee).
i. UR/ OBC : Rs. 1, 500/-.
ii. SC/ ST : Rs. 1, 200/-.
2. Junior Engineer (Trainee).
i. UR/ OBC : Rs. 1, 000/-.
ii. SC/ ST : Rs. 700/-.
3. No payment for Departmental candidates.
CSPHCL 2018 Salary Package.
1. Stipend for Asst Engineer Post : Rs. 56, 100/- pm. Rs. 1, 000/- extra for additional qualification.
2. Stipend for Junior Engineer Post : Rs. 35, 400 pm.
3. Assistant Engineer Trainee post : Rs. 56, 100/- to Rs. 1, 44, 300/-.
4. Junior Engineer Trainee post : Rs. 35, 400/- to Rs. 1, 12, 400/-.
Important Documents Required for CSPHCL.
1. Scanned photo or Signature.
2. Valid & active mobile number.
3. Academic qualification certificates.
4. Final year Mark sheet.
5. Personal details.
6. Permanent Caste certificate.
7. PwD Certificate.
8. Domicile Certificate.
9. Date of Birth Certificate.
10. Discharge certificate.
11. Scanned copy of Photo ID Card issued by CSPHCL.
12. Details of Debit or Credit card or Net banking.
13. Any other relevant document.
How to Apply for CSPHCL Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website i.e. www.cspdcl.co.in.
2. Go to the ‘Recruitment’ section.
3. Select the Post which says ’Assistant Engineer (Trainee)’ & ‘Junior Assistant (Trainee)’.
4. Read the notification carefully.
5. Go back and click on ‘CSPHCL Online Registration’ option.
6. Click on ‘New Registration’ option.
7. Login to the just made ID.
8. Fill personal & basic details as instructed.
9. Upload the photograph (in jpg, jpeg format and size 50kb to 100kb)
10. Upload the signature (in jpg, jpeg format and size 10kb to 100kb)
11. Make online payment through SBI collect of Bank of India.
12. Submit the CSPHCL application form 2018.
13. Take a print out of the CSPHCL form 2018.
1. Do not fill form through phone for any inconvenience.
2. Number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
3. Only Chhattisgarh domicile candidates are eligible.
4. Fill up separate application forms for separate posts.
5. No exam for Departmental candidates of CG State power companies.
6. Must bring e-Admit card at exam centre & ID proof and 2 passport size photographs.
7. Stipend for Departmental candidates will be given based on last pay drawn.
Important Dates for CSPHCL Vacancies 2018.
1. Opening date for online registration is 11th April 2018.
2. Last date to apply online is 2nd May 2018.
3. Last date to deposit fee is 3rd May 2018.
To Download the official notification of CSPHCL Jobs click here.