Diebold Nixdorf is looking for cyber threat management specialists who have passion to work. All the interested candidates can start applying for the post. Apply online for Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Diebold Nixdorf job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Diebold Nixdorf careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Diebold Nixdorf placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Diebold Nixdorf Infotech Jobs then you must check Diebold Nixdorf latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Diebold Nixdorf vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022
Diebold Nixdorf has Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation. The people of Diebold Nixdorf are more than 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 120 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver best personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Their culture is fueled by their values of collaboration, decisiveness, willingness to change, and accountability. They are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As they are keen to find the best solution for their candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer
|IT services and consulting
|Cyber Threat Management
|Cyber threat, threat intelligence
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- This position is a fully remote work with the opportunity to work with a brilliant and professional team in a technology-rich environment for a global company.
- They are looking for a passionate Cyber Threat Management Analyst to investigate, analyse, report and manage various cyber threats.
- This is a new role within Diebold Nixdorf global information security organization that is operating and making impact across multiple countries and their platforms.
- This position has an amazing opportunity to choose their time zone and it is open to all the eligible candidates across the globe
Check the other latest Private Jobs
ITC Infotech Recruitment 2022
Statestreet Global Advisor Recruitment 2022
Xoriant Recruitment 2022
Aptara Recruitment 2022
Genesis Recruitment 2022
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to Identify and investigate online threat actors with the best interest and capability to target company’s organization
- Track high priority threats and identify, and coordinate implementation for the countermeasures on corporate platforms
- Review daily cyber threat intelligence reports and also feeds to identify latest threats
- Conduct Threat Modelling and Threat Hunting investigations process including and not limited to all internal or external findings and keep track of remediation activities
- Regularly deliver findings to selected stakeholders including organizing follow up sessions and practices and coordinating remediation activities
- Coordinate efforts and participate in multiple types of threat intelligence reports covering various knowledge gaps, strategies, guide and review contributor requirement updates
- Participate in efforts around threat intelligence program including internal updates and work on engagement with external partners
- Work to Regularly participate in various global security projects aimed to improve the security posture
- Respond to requests for the ad-hoc reporting and research topics
- Ad-hoc support for SOC team with context and analysis
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have Strong understanding of Threat Intelligence collection, dissemination, purpose and delivery
- Have the Basic knowledge of how malware and exploits are being developed and distributed
- Have Global overview on current cyber threats, threat actors and TTPs
- Must have Common exposure in multiple security, privacy and concepts such as OSINT, HUMINT, SOCMINT, PCI, GDPR, MITRE ATT&CK
- Have Minimum 2+ years’ experience in one or more Security operations centre and vulnerability management and incident response teams
- Have Previous experience with basic threat intelligence activities and frameworks and its applicability
- Contain Strong analytical and communication skills; able to present findings to non-technical audience
- Possess Strong professional and people-oriented networking abilities
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022