Defence Research and Development Organization, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO-GTRE), Defence Ministry, Govt. of India has released the advertisement notification for Diploma, ITI, Graduate Apprentice Trainee vacancies. This post is all about “DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021“. The total vacancies announced under this drive are 150 posts. The online application link is available between 07 January 2021 to 29 January 2021. Read the full descriptive notification carefully to know further details like eligibility, application requirements, selection process, examination pattern etc. Please make sure to apply before 29 January 2021 as the last date approaches.
# DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 in a Nutshell Key Point Information |
Over view of Defence Latest Vacancies :
Notification Key Points :
1. Recruiting Agency : Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO).
2. Name of Post : Trainee Apprentice.
3. Total Vacancies Count : 150 posts.
4. Online Registration / Application Start Date : 07 January 2021.
5. Online Application Submission Last Date : 29 January 2021.
6. Method of Application : Online Mode Only.
7. Job Category : Under Govt. jobs Category
8. Mode of Selection : Interview / written Test.
9. Posting Area : GTRE.
10. Official Website : www.drdo.gov.in/.
11. Advertisement No. GTRE/HRD/026 & 027
# Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates to Keep Remember :
1. Application Acceptance Between : 07 January to 29 January 2021.
2. First list generation of shortlisted candidates (Written Test / Interview) : 12 February 2021.
3. Applicants Acceptance Date to join GTRE : 21 February 2021.
4. Interaction with shortlisted applicants those submitted acceptance Date : 24 February 2021.
5. Final Result Announcement Date (Tentative) : 01 March 2021.
6. Joining Date for ITI, Diploma, ITI Apprentice : 01 April 2021.
# Details of Advertised Vacancies :
Total sum of vacancies for Trainee Apprentice under this drive are 150 . Categorywise distribution includes following :
(A). Graduate Trainee Apprentice :
1. Production / Mechanical / Industrial Production Engineering : 30 posts.
2. Aerospace Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering : 15 posts.
3. Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation / Telecom Engineering : 12 posts.
4. Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Science and Technology Engineering : 18 posts.
5. Material Science / Metallurgy : 04 posts.
6. Civil Engineering or Equivalent Stream : 01 post.
(B). Diploma Trainee Apprentice :
1. Tool and Die Design / Production / Mechanical Diploma : 15 posts.
2. Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation : 10 posts.
3. Computer Networking / Computer Science / Computer Engineering : 05 posts.
(C). ITI Trainee Apprentice :
1. Fitter : 08 posts.
2. Machinist : 05 posts.
3. Electrician : 04 posts.
4. Turner : 05 posts.
5. Welder : 02 posts.
6. COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) : 12 posts.
7. Health Safety and Environment : 02 posts.
8. Sheet Metal Worker : 02 posts.
# Notification PDF Advertisement Document :
To get the full descriptive information about current drive you can prefer the DRDO GTRE 2021 Notification PDF. Below is the direct link to download the PDF .
Here is the DRDO 2021 Notification PDF link : https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0
# DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria Full Information :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Graduate Trainee Apprentice : Relevant Degree in Engineering or Technology.
2. For Diploma Trainee Apprentice : Relevant Diploma in Engineering or Technology.
3. For ITI Trainee Apprentice : Vocational Course Certificate.
Age limits calculated on 05 January 2021.
1. Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years.
2. General Category Applicants Max. Age : 27 Years.
3. OBC Category Applicants Max. Age : 30 Years.
4. SC / ST Category Applicants Max. Age : 32 Years.
5. Pwd Category Applicants Max. Age : 37 Years.
Relaxation of age is available under govt. rules and regulation.
# How to Apply Online for DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Step by Step Guide :
To start an online application for current recruitment of Appr all you need is to follow the following steps :
1. First of all browse the official website link “https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0″.
2. Now Select the button ‘Apply Online’ next to View Advertisement link.
3. Now you need to read the displayed instruction and make sure to check Register Button..
4. In this stage you have to fill out all the fields required in Registration form.
5. In nest step you need to login by your credentials like mobile number or e-mail and password, DOB, 10th roll number and Passing Year etc.
6. Now fill the Application form carefully after it check all the details filled by you in application form and submit the form finally.
7. As the future reference you need to take print out of filled online application form. Download and Keep the print out safe with you as it may be required for any future proceedings.
8. After complete application process you will need to appear at given venue on specific given date.
# DRDO GTRE Apprentice Direct Online Application Link Browse in Any Browser:
To apply directly for the DRDO selection Process. You can browse the following link provided. Please make sure to apply before 29 January 2021 as after this date the link will get expire. Remember only online mode of application is acceptable. So, you have to apply online only.
Here is the Apply Online for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Link : “https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0″
# DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Key Points to Remember Importantly :
1. Make sure to apply before 29 January 2021. As after this date link will expire.
2. Applicants need to register on the given link without which their candidature will not be considered.
3. Here, only the candidates are allowed to apply for this apprentice recruitment who had never gone through any apprentice trainee in Government or PSU and presently are working as apprentice in any institution.
4. Make sure to appear at given test venue on given date with all your educational documents.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 All Doubts Answered :
FAQ1 : What is full form of DRDO GTRE / What DRDO GTRE stands for ?
Answer : DRDO GTRE stands for Defence Research and Development Organization, Gas Turbine Research Establishment.
FAQ2 : When will the Online Application Start ?
Answer : The Online Application will start on 07January 2021.
FAQ3 : What is the last date to Apply Online ?
Answer : For Online Application submission it is 29 January 2021.
FAQ4 : How can I Apply for this DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : Apply through website link “https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0″
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released ?
Answer : Total sum of vacancies is 150.
FAQ6 : What is the application fee for online registration ?
Answer : No Fees .
FAQ7 : What is the age limit for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
Answer :1. Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years, 2. Maximum Age Limit for General Category Applicants : 27 Years, 3. OBC Category Applicants : 30 Years, 4.SC / ST Category Applicants : 32 Years, 5. Pwd Category Applicants : 37 Years.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .