Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) is a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain. The Company has recruitment of 13 Posts of Medical Professionals. These Central Govt Jobs are on contract basis. The eligible candidates require to apply before the last date i.e. 17th March 2018. The special notes are given at the end of the details which are to be followed by the candidates. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
GAIL Recruitment | Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018| 13 Medical Professionals Vacancy.
Name of the Organization : Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL).
GAIL 2018 Post.
1. (Endocrinologist) (Part Time) : 01 post.
2. (Sonologist) (Part Time) : 01 post.
3. (Cardiologist) (Part Time) : 01 post.
4. (Skin Specialist) (Part Time) : 01 post.
5. (Pediatrician) (Part Time) : 01 post.
6. (Orthopaedician) (Part Time) : 01 post.
7. (Ophthalmologist) (Part Time) : 01 post.
8. (Dentist) (Part-Time) : 01 post.
9. Shift/General Duty Medical Officer/ (SDMO/GDMO) (Full Time) : 05 posts.
1. The Job posting is in GAIL Hospital, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh.
2. The permissible visit for the Post of Endocrinologist, Sonologist, Skin Specialist is once a week.
3. The permissible visit for the Post of Cardiologist is twice a week.
4. The permissible visit for the Post of Pediatrician is thrice a week.
5. The permissible visit for the Post of Orthopaedician, Ophthalmologist is weekly.
6. The shift/ General Duty Medical officer is 8 hours shift which is general shift.
Education Required for Gas Authority of India Limited 2018.
1. The Post of Endocrinologist which is a Part Time job requires to have a MBBS with DM in Endocrinology.
2. The Post of Sonologist which is a Part Time job requires to have Graduate Degree (MBBS) with MD/Diploma In Radiology.
3. The Post of Cardiologist which is a Part Time job requires to have a Degree with DM/DNB-Cardiology.
4. The Post of Skin Specialist which is a Part Time job require to have a MBBS degree with MD/Diploma in Skin & VD
5. The Post of Pediatrician which is a Part Time job require to have a Degree with MD/Diploma in Pediatrics
6. The Post of Orthopaedician which is a Part Time job requires to have a MCI Recognized MBBS with MS /Diploma in Orthopedics.
7. The Post of Ophthalmologist which is a Part Time job require to have a MBBS with MS/Diploma In Ophthalmology
8. The Post of Dentist Part-Time requires to have BDS degree recognized by DCI.
9. The Post of Shift/General Duty Medical Officer/ (SDMO/GDMO which is a Full Time require to have a MCI Recognized Graduate Degree (MBBS) with 01 year post-Internship experience.
The age limit for the Post is as per rules and instructions.
As per the official notification, there is no application fee for GAIL (India) Ltd Recruitment 2018.
1. The Consultation Charges are Rs 2000/- per hour for Super Specialist (Doctorate/above Post Graduate Degree).
2. Consultation Charges of Rs 1300/- per hour for Degree holder candidates.
3. Consultation Charges of Rs 1000/- per hour for Diploma holder/BDS candidate.
4. For Medical Officer (SDMO/GDMO), Monthly remuneration is Rs. 53,000/-.
How to Apply for GAIL Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website www.gailonline.com.
2. Go to the Careers Page.
3. Click on the desired advertisement link.
4. Read the official notification carefully.
5. Download the application form.
6. Fill the application form carefully.
7. Send/E-mail to email@example.com the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
8. The envelope must be super scribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”.
9. The applicants are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials along with resume and 2 color passport size photographs. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date. For any query, candidates may contact Dr M Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL, Vijaipur, at Landline: 07544-274242, Mob: 09411865024, 09759010813.
Important Dates for GAIL Vacancies 2018.
1. The issue date of notification is 4th March 2018.
2. The last date to apply for the Post is 17th March 2018.
1. 30 days of Notice period would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to given tenure period.
2. The Selected candidate will not have any right to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
3. The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied.
4. If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/ agreement/ services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
5. The Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel.
6. The candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous bodies in case of difficulty/ inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
7. GAIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, SDMO seat may be increase as per company requirement, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
8. Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates.
9. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guna (M.P.) Court only.