GMC Jammu Online Form 2021 :
A job opportunity has come up for the post of medical staff in Jammu. Notification has been issued by Government Medical College (GMC) based in Jammu for various posts. According to this notification, vacancies (MC Jammu Recruitment 2021) have been removed for the posts of Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, OT Technician.
Candidates will have to visit the official website gmcjammu.nic.in to apply in this vacancy issued for the posts of Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, OT Technician. Notification issued for applying in this.
Government Medical College GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 : Overview in Points : Everything You want to Know about Notification
1. Organization Name : Government Medical College (GMC) & Associated Hospitals, Jammu.
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 220 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Anesthesia Technician, Pharmacist, OT Technician.
4. Job Category : Government Job.
5. Closing Date : 15th May 2021.
6. Mode of Application : Offline.
7. Job Location : Jammu.
8. Pay Scale : Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-.
9. Official Website : gmcjammu.nic.in.
Important Dates to Remember for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 :
1. Online Application Start Date : 1st May 2021.
2. Online Application Last Date : 15th May 2021.
3. Last Date of Fee Submission : 16th May 2021.
Government Medical College GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 : Post Wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Staff Nurse||100 Posts|
|Lab Assistant||30 Posts|
|Anesthesia Technician||30 Posts|
|OT Technician||30 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :-
(i). Educational Qualification required for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 :
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Staff Nurse should have a B.Sc Nursing degree from any recognized institute. Apart from this, to apply for the post of Lab Assistant, candidates are required to have Diploma in Lab Assistant Course from SMF. Candidates applying for the post of OT Technician should have passed 10th and simultaneously have diploma in OT Technician from SMF or any other recognized institute. The age of the candidates has been decided differently for different posts. To apply in this, please check the official notification.
(ii). Age Limit required for Government Medical Collage GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 :
The maximum age limit of the applicant has been set at 45 years.
Government Medical College GMC Jammu Selection Process :
The selection process is carried out by considering the obtained marks of percentages in the 10th, 12th, and degree or Diploma courses. Applicants will be shortlisted based on it and will be called for the documents verification. Candidates can apply online by visiting GMC Jammu official website : gmcjammu.nic.in
Required Documents :
1. Essential Qualification Certificate
2. Marks Certificate of essential qualification for all Semesters.
3. Date of Birth Certificate
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Matric Marks Sheet
6. 10+2 Marks Sheet
7. Registration certificate
Major Points to keep in mind while applying :
1. The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252-HME of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction. Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
2. Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
3. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of application form.
4. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated.
5. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be for three months (extendable upto 6 months) and further the extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
6. The selection criteria shall be per the norms of National Health Mission.
7. Selected Candidates shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she shall not claim for any regular appointment/extension in the department in view of the requirement of staff for Covid-19.
8. Selected Candidates shall be allowed to join only on the production of Domicile Certificate.
How to Apply online for Government Medical College GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021? : Step by Step Online Application Guide
1. First of all visit the official site of GMC Jammu stated above.
2. Click the Advertisement Notice for engagement of Anesthesia Technicians and Staff Nurse”.
3. Download the application form
4. Fill all the details asked in the application form as no corrections are allowed after submission of the form.
5. Attach all required documents.
6. Send it before the last date 15th May 2021.
Salary Structure Details and Pay Scale : Government Medical Collage GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 :
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Staff Nurse||Rs.14500/-|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQ1 : What is the full form of GMC?
Answer : GMC stands for Government Medical College.
FAQ2 : What is the selection process for Jammu Recruitment 2021?
Answer : Candidates applying for GMC Jammu posts will be selected on the merit basis.
FAQ3 : How long can i apply for Jammu Recruitment 2021?
Answer : The last date to apply for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 is 15th May 2021.
FAQ4 : How much will the applicant be paid?
Answer : Candidates applying for GMC Jammu posts must be paid between Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-.
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021?
Answer : A total of 220 vacancies has been released for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021.
FAQ6 : What is the age limit for applying candidates?
Answer : Candidates aged between 18 years to 45 years are eligible to apply.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in.