Hexaware Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Hexaware Technologies is looking for Graduate Engineer Trainees. The eligibility requirements and application process are described in detail below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, Pune|
|Venue Location||Virtual Campus Hiring (Home)|
|Test Date||Informed Later|
- BE/B.Tech/MCA; ME/MTech are not eligible.
- Year of expiration: 2023
- CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE; Mechanical/Civil allied branches are not eligible.
- Total until the most recent results were announced: 60 percent or 6.0 CGPA in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- There are no active backlogs.
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills- fluent in spoken and written English Team player and
- interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy, the right attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment ability to prioritise and manage project-related activities
- Possess openness, dependability, punctuality, and flexibility in assigned tasks.
- Upon successful completion of training, 4,000,00,000 Indian Rupees per year.
- for six months, a monthly allowance of 15,000 INR.
- a two-year service contracts
- You should be passionate about using innovation and engineering techniques to solve business problems as a member of our technology teams.
- Become deeply knowledgeable about programming languages, process for designing and developing programmes, etc.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle as directed, including requirement gathering, product development, and designing, developing, and troubleshooting medium-to-complex software applications.
- Participate in the creation, evaluation, and support of new and existing software applications and solutions.
- Take on any additional tasks that may from time to time be given to you.
- Develop a productive working relationship with your co-workers.
How do I apply for the 2022 Hexaware Off Campus Drive?
The following link is the best place for all interested and qualified candidates to submit their online applications for this position.
Note: Information regarding virtual tests and interviews for shortlisted candidates will be provided.