HPE Recruitment 2022 – HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) has scheduled an off-campus drive for Graduate Engineer Trainees from the 2021 batch of B.E/B.Tech graduates. The eligibility criteria and application process are detailed below.
HPE Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee-R&D|
|Year of Passing||2021|
|Salary||Rs. 5 LPA|
- BE/B.Tech in Circuit Branches – 2021 batch (CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics beginning in 10th grade, with no active arrears.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Self-starter who is dependable and has a positive attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and quickly run with an idea, socialise the idea among product stakeholders, build a prototype, and productize it
- You will work on a specific project that is critical to HPE’s needs, with opportunities to gain experience in a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can join an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help solve problems within the scope of that team.
- You’ll learn about our software development practises as well as the most recent software development and front-end technology tools, such as Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- As a member of your team, you can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will work with a diverse group of IT professionals.
How to Apply for the HPE Off Campus Drive?
All eligible candidates should apply for this job as soon as possible by clicking on the link below.