IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Notification out for 10676 Office Assistant and Officer Scale I, II & III
There is going to be bumper recruitment for more than 10 thousand posts in 43 public sector banks of the country. These posts will be filled through the RRB Recruitment Examination (RRB Bharti) of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). IBPS has released the notification of this bank vacancy. The applications for this government job have also started.
This vacancy has been taken out for the Regional Rural Bank. These recruitments will be done on the posts of Office Assistants and Officers in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) located in different states and union territories of the country. IBPS RRB Vacancy 2021 (IBPS Jobs) notification and application form link is given further.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Examination 2021 Overview in Points :
1. Examination Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB).
2. No. Of Total Vacancies: 10,676 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts: Officers Scale I, II & III , Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
4. Examination Mode: Online.
5. Groups: Group A and B.
6. Exam level: National.
7. Educational Qualification: Graduated
8. Official website : www.ibps.in.
Important Dates Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs 2021 :
1. Application Announcement Date : 07th June 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date : 08th June 2021.
3.Online Application Last Date : Not confirmed yet.
4. Last Date Of Fee Submission : 28th June 2021.
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2021 Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5134 Posts
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 3922 Posts
- Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager) – 906 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer – 59 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – 32 Posts
- Scale-II (Law Officer) – 27 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 10 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 43 Posts
- Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 25 Posts
- Officer Scale-III – 210 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Education Qualification required for Regional Rural Banks vacancies 2021 :
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||
|Officer Scale-I (PO/Assistant Manager)||
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||● Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
● Candidates having a degree in Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy will be given preference.
|2 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (IT)||Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with a minimum of 50% marks Certification in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, etc will be given preference.||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (CA)||Certified Associate (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (LA)||Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.||2 years as an advocate OR should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Treasury Manager)||Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR MBA in Finance.||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Marketing Officer)||MBA in Marketing||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Agriculture Officer)||Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks.||2 Years|
|Officer Scale-III||● Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
● Candidates with a Degree/Diploma in Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy will be given preference.
|5 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution|
(ii). Age limit for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs 2021 :
- For Officer Scale- III – Applicants should be aged between 21 to 40 years.
- For Officer Scale-II – Applicants should be aged between 21 to 32 years.
- Officer Scale- I – Applicants should be aged between 18 years to 30 years.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Applicants should be aged between 18 to 30 years.
Latest Banking Jobs from IBPS 2021 Selection Process :
IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2021 (IBPS RRB Exam 2021) will be conducted. The exam will be held in three phases. Preliminary exam, main exam and then interview. The candidates who passed in all three will get the job.
IBPS RRB 2021 Exam Pattern :
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern :
|02||Numerical Ability||40||40||45 Minutes|
IBPS RRB Officer (Grade I) Mains Exam Pattern :
|01||Reasoning Paper||40||50||2 Hours|
|02||General Awareness Paper||40||40||2 Hours|
|03||Numerical Ability Paper||40||50||2 Hours|
|04||English/Hindi Language Paper*||40||40||2 Hours|
|05||Computer Knowledge Syllabus Paper||40||20||2 Hours|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Syllabus :
The topics that will be covered in the IBPS RRB Exam are as follows :
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- English / Hindi Language
- Financial Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
IBPS RRB Syllabus : Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Decimal Fractions
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Age Problems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
- Quadratic Equations
IBPS RRB Syllabus : Logical Reasoning
- Odd man out
- Blood Relation
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relation
- Series Test
- Ranking and Time
- Causes and Effects
- Direction Test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Decision Making
- Statement and Assumption
- Figure Series
- Assertion and Reason
- Statement and Conclusion
- Word Formation
- Statements and Action Courses
IBPS RRB Recruitment Syllabus : English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Detection Fill in the blanks
- Rearrangement of Sentences
- Cloze Test
- Jumbled Words
- Idioms One word substitution
- Phrase Substitution
IBPS RRB Syllabus : Hindi Language
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Antonyms and Synonyms
IBPS RRB Syllabus : Computer Knowledge
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Abbreviations
- Software and Hardware Fundamentals
- Shortcut Keys
- Basic Knowledge of the Internet
- MS Office
- History of Computer
- Security Tools
- Number System and Conversions
- Computer Languages
- Input and Output Devices
IBPS RRB Syllabus : General Awareness
- India and International Current Affairs
- Banking Awareness
- Countries and Currencies
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Banking Terms and Abbreviations
- Banking History
- Finance Sports
- Books ad Authors
- Fiscal Policies
- Government schemes
- Government policies
IBPS RRB Syllabus : Financial Awareness
- Latest Topics in News in Financial World Monetary Policy
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Overview of Banking and Banking Reforms in India
- Bank Accounts and Special Individuals
- Organizations Deposits Credit
- Advanced Non Performing Assets
- Asset Reconstruction Companies
- Restructuring of Loans
- Bad Loans
- Risk Management
- BASEL I BASEL II
- BASEL II ACCORDS
IBPS RRB Cut Off 2021 :
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Cut Off 2020-21|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2020-21|
|State||Cut Off (General)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||73.5|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Exam Center :
- Andhra Pradesh – Anantapur, Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Srikakulam, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam
- Arunachal Pradesh – Naharlagun, Itanagar
- Assam – Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur,
- Bihar – Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan
- Chhattisgarh – Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
- Haryana – Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar
- Himachal Pradesh – Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
- Jammu & Kashmir – Baramulla, Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar
- Jharkhand – Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro
- Karnataka – Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Kolar, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi
- Kerala – Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur
- Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain
- Maharashtra – Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara
- Manipur – Imphal
- Meghalaya – Ri-Bhoi, Shillong
- Mizoram – Aizawl
- Nagaland – Kohima
- Odisha – Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur
- Puducherry – Puducherry
- Punjab – Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur
- Rajasthan – Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur
- Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore
- Telangana – Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal
- Tripura – Agartala
- Uttar Pradesh – Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Bulandhshaher, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi
- Uttarakhand – Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee
- West Bengal – Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri
How to Apply online for IBPS Rural Regional Banks Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of IBPS on www.ibps.in.
Necessary items to carry on the examination hall :
- Mask (Wearing a Mask is COMPULSORY).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- A simple pen.
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc.).
- Photocopy of the Photo ID must be stapled with Call Letter/Admit Card.
- Original ID (same as Photocopy)must be brought for verification. The name on the ID and the Call Letter / Admit Card should be the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
IBPS RRB Candidates Pay Scale :
- IBPS RRB Clerk – Rs. 15000 – Rs.20000
- IBPS RRB Officer (PO) – Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000
- Officer Scale-II – Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000
- Officer Scale III – Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000
Application Fee for IBPS RRB Bharti 2021 :
|SC/ ST/ Pwd/ XS||Rs. 175/-|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 850/-|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of IBPS?
Answer : IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
FAQ2: For which posts IBPS RRB is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer : IBPS RRB is conducting the recruitment process for the posts of Office Assistant/Clerk and Officer Grade I/PO, II, III posts.
FAQ3: What is the age limit for IBPS RRB vacancy 2021?
Answer : Minimum age limit is 21 years whereas maximum age limit is 40 years.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in.