Apply online for IHS Markit Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. IHS Markit job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for IHS Markit careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice IHS Markit placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for IHS Markit Infotech Jobs then you must check IHS Markit latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
IHS Markit Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the IHS Markit vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the IHS Markit Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
IHS Markit Recruitment 2022
Markit Ltd. was a global financial information and services company with over 4,000 employees, founded in 2003 as an independent source of credit derivative pricing. The company provides independent data, trade processing of derivatives, foreign exchange and loans, customized technology platforms and managed services. The company aims to enhance transparency, reduce financial risk and improve operational efficiency.
|Company name:||IHS Markit|
|Industry type||IT Services and Consulting|
|Key skills:||Aerospace, Project management, Process Management|
IHS Markit Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The IHS Markit Managed Service group is seeking a highly qualified team lead for placement within a project team servicing Third Party Risk Management. Successful candidates will assume a role which includes providing direction to a team managing project execution as it pertains to Third Party Risk Management for our clients in-scope vendor and subcontractor population.
- Candidates with experience in understanding and applying Third Party Risk Management are of particular interest. People and process management experience is required.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022
ITC Infotech Recruitment 2022
Statestreet Global Advisor Recruitment 2022
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022
Lenovo Recruitment 2022
IHS Markit Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple implementations, while maintaining on-time deliverables.
- Lead a team of 5-10 individuals to execute on managed service initiatives.
- Evaluate scope of work/project plans and make recommendations for improved process plans.
- Manage relationships with clients, internal teams and all stakeholders.
- Prepare regular status reports for the leadership team and clients.
- Identify and work to resolve gaps in process or project execution.
- Develop long-term relationships with existing clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Must utilize strong adaptability skills and become an expert on our proprietary products, through classroom, web and on the job training and experience.
- Work through new requirement discussions with the client and identify short-term workarounds.
- Ability to foster, develop and grow a team.
IHS Markit Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Proven track record of success in completing managed service projects.
- Experience in working as a project lead.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in Third Party Risk Management with an overall experience of 3 – 5 years in a Risk Management field is required.
- Previous people management experience.
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional presentation expertise.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and communicate effectively with clients
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with a focus on quality and process.
- Ability to maintain and report Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics to upper management.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with team members, both senior and junior.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online IHS Markit Recruitment 2022