Department of Posts has invited candidates to apply online and fill posts of Postman & Mail Guard in Postal Divisions/RMS Divisions in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle in the Level-3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus admissible allowance as prescribed time to time. The last date till candidates can apply for the vacancy is 20th March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Dept. of Post Recruitment | Postman/ Mail guard cadre Recruitment | 245 Postal divisions/ RMS divisions in Andhra Pradesh Vacancy
Name of the Organization : Department of Posts.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board 2018 Post.
1. Postman : 234 Posts.
2. Mail Guard : 11 Posts.
Vacancy Details for Medical and Health Recruitment Board 2018.
1. The exam centres for the examination are Kurnool, Vijaywada & Visakhapatnam.
2. The candidate is required to mention the order of preference while registering the application online.
3. The selection is based on the Aptitude test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/ RMS Division separately.
4. The candidate will be appointed on probation period of 2 years.
5. Training will be given to the selected candidates.
6. The selection process includes written exam & Interview.
7. The selected candidate will be on probation period for 2 years.
1. The candidates should stick to the following physical standard.
2. The candidates (Visually Impaired) should have visual acuity less than 3/60 or less than 10/200 in the better eye with best possible correction.
3. One should have a limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of less than 40 degree up to 10 degree.
4. The candidate (Hearing Impaired) who have minimum 40% of physical defect which causes normal functioning of bones, muscles & joints.
5. If the candidate has one arm or one leg affected.
6. The applicant can avail relaxation only for the predominant disability.
7. The candidate should provide original medical certificate by competent medical authority at the time of registration.
1. The candidates are asked to appear for an aptitude test of 100 marks of level 10th standard of 3 Parts of exam covering G.K, Mathematics, English & telugu.
2. The duration of exam is 120 minutes.
3. Each segment carries 25 questions and 25 marks with multiple choice questions.
Part A: General Knowledge (25 questions) – 25 marks.
Part B: Mathematics (25 questions) – 25 marks.
Part C: Two segments
English language (25 questions) – 25 marks.
Telugu language (25 questions) – 25 marks.
1. The education required for the post of Postman & Mail guard is to have passed 10th standard.
2. The examination centers are: Kurnool, Vijaywada & Vishakhapatnam.
3. The candidate should mention the order of preference for these centers.
1. The age limit for the post is 18 years to 27 Years.
2. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
3. Age Relaxation for OBC is 3 years.
4. Persons with Disabilities is 10 to 13 years.
5. Ex-serviceman candidate requires 3 years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for online registration of applications.
6. The candidates serving the government who have rendered not less than 3 years regular continuous service as on closing date for receipt of applications is up to 40 years for UR candidates, up to 45 years for SC/ST candidates, up to 43 years for OBC candidates.
7. The age relaxation applicable only when a candidate applies against the post reserved for the relevant category.
1. The application & Exam fee is Rs.100/- & Rs.400/- respectively (OC/OBC/Ex-servicemen).
2. The female candidates require paying Rs.100/- for application fee. No exam fee.
3. The male candidates (ST/ST/ PwD/Ex-servicemen) require to pay application fee of Rs.100/-.
1. The salary is in Level-3 of Pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
2. The salary package for the Post of Postman is Rs 21700/- in Level-3 of pay Matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time. Matriculation from any recognized Board or University.
3. The salary package for the Post of Mail Guard is Rs. 21700/- in Level-3 of pay Matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
Applying Process for Jobs 2018.
1. Go to official website i.e. www.appost.in.
2. Click on ‘apply online’ option on the top corner of the page.
3. Choose ‘Latest running post office jobs’.
4. Read the details and information carefully.
5. Click on ‘Apply’ link.
6. Fill all the requirements to be filled.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature.
8. Submit the application form.
9. Take a print-out of the form for future use.
1. The fee paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
2. Fee paid through other than e-payment in Post offices will not be accepted or refunded.
3. In case of Non-Payment of fee, application of the candidate will not be considered for further
4. No documents are to be attached at the time of submitting the application.
5. One candidate has to submit one application form, otherwise it will be rejected.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the examination.
7. The candidate should be unmarried otherwise the application will be rejected.
8. Do not take the applications from vendors.
9. Applications are not to be sent by post.
Important Dates for Postal department Vacancies 2018.
1. The registration to fill form closes on 15th March 2018.
2. The last date for payment of Fee at post offices is 16th march 2018.
3. The last date to submit to the post office is 20th March 2018.
4. The date of examination will be updated on the official website.