Indian Air Force has announced latest recruitement notification. This notification is all about “IAF AFCAT Jobs 2020“. There are several vacancies for Tech, Non-Technical & Flying Branch. This jobs article also includes “Entry For Courses in NCC”. All eligible candidates may apply for the post before 30 December 2020. All other info like Qualification, experience, age limit etc are given below.
IAF AFCAT Jobs 2020 | Indian Air Force Recruitment For Tech, Non – Technical & Flying Branch
Name of the Organization : Indian Air Force (IAF).
Indian Airforce AFCAT Vacancy Details :
1. AFCAT Entry Flying : 69 Posts
2. Ground Duty :
* Technical : 96 posts.
* Non – Technical : 70 posts.
3. NCC Special Entry Flying : 10% seats.
IAF AFCAT Eligibility : Please find the eligibility criterion below.
1. Candidates must have passed 10+2. Minimum percentage should be 50% in Mathmatics and Physics.
2. Applicant must done graduation. Equivalent degrees like BE/B Tech is also acceptable. Candidates should have passed Section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India).
3. PG Degree in relevant subjects is acceptable.
IAF Jobs Age Limits :
1. For flying branch : Minimum age is 20 years & Max age is 24 yrs.
Note : Candidate should born between 2 january 1998 to 1 january 2002.
2. For ground duty (technical and non technical) : Minmum age is 20 yrs & Max is 26 years.
Note : Candidates should born between 2 january 1996 to 1 january 2002.
Application Fees : Candidate need to pay 250 INR as fees.
Payment Mode : Online.
Important Dates for IAF Vacancies 2020.
1. Online Application Starting Date : 1 december 2020.
2. IAF Last date to apply : 30 december 2020.
3. Examination Date : 20 & 21 february 2021.