We are pleased to inform you regarding latest vacancy in Indian Army. Rally will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office Tiruchirappalli from 10 Apr 2018 to 23 Apr 2018 at District Sports Stadium, Perambalur to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from fourteen districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Army Recruitment Rally 2018 | Soldier Technical, Nursing , Tradesman , Other Posts
Name of the Organization : Indian Army.
Name of the Post.
1. Soldier Technical Post.
2. Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner) Post.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant Post.
4. Soldier General Duty Post.
5. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Post.
6. Soldier Tradesman Post.
The selection will take place from Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test & Common entrance Examination.
Education Qualification Required.
1. For Soldier Technical Post : Candidate requires to have passed 12th standard in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. For Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner) Post : Need to passed 12th standard in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
One can also have Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI.
3. For Soldier Nursing Assistant Post require to have passed 12th standard in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Bio & English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects & 50% marks in aggregate.
One can also have B.Sc in Botany or Zoology or bio-Science and English.
4. For Soldier General Duty Post requires 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in matric/10th/SSLC level, overall C-2 grade or 4.75 Points for Board with grading system.
5. For Soldier Tradesman Post requires candidate to have passed 8th class
6. For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Post requires to have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class 12th & Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects.
1. The age limit for the Post of Soldier General Duty Post is 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
2. The age limit for the Post of Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman Post is 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
How to Apply For this army rally.
1. The candidates are required to visit the official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. The candidates are required to register themselves.
3. Read the details carefully.
4. Then, apply online from 24th February 2018 to 25th March 2018.
Documents required at the time of Rally.
1. SSC Mark Sheet (class X).
2. Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII) and certificate.
3. Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
4. Nativity, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate.
5. Study and Conduct Certificate from last education institute in English (Not more than six month old).
6. Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).
7. Transfer certificate in original in ENGLISH.
8. NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of O++ level if held.
9. Twelve latest colored 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light colored background and plain/light colored shirt.
1. Candidates are required to bring the original documents on the day of rally.
2. The candidates should be medically fit to join Indian Army.
3. The candidate below 21 years, Indian Army will only enroll unmarried candidates.
4. Permanent tattoos are only permitted in inner face of forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
1. Apply online from 24th February 2018 to 25th March 2018.
2. The rally will be held on 10 April 2018 to 23 April 2018.