Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancies: The Indian Navy is divided into three commands: the Western Naval Command, the Eastern Naval Command, and the Southern Naval Command. The Indian Navy seeks qualified candidates for Officer, Agni veer, and Navel Civilian Rank. You can apply for Executive, Engineering, Medical, Electrical, and Education positions under the Officer category.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
|Name of the Organization
|Name of the Job
|Officers, Agni veers SSR, Agni veer MR, Naval Civilians, and Executives
|Number of Vacancies
|All over India
|Last Date to Apply
About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is the Indian Armed Forces’ maritime branch. The Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy is the President of India. The navy is led by the Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral. As a blue-water navy, it operates extensively in the Persian Gulf Region, the Horn of Africa, and the Malacca Strait, and it regularly conducts anti-piracy operations and collaborates with other navies in the region. It also makes routine two- to three-month deployments in the South and East China seas, as well as the western Mediterranean.
Qualifications in Education:
Candidates with a graduation degree/BE/BTech/10th/12th/master’s degree from a recognised Institute/University/College are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment open for various posts and courses.
The Indian Navy’s selection procedure includes a written test with multiple-choice questions, a physical measurement test, a physical efficiency test, an SSB round, and an interview. The stages of the selection process may vary depending on the job category.
Aspirants must be over the age of 17.5 to fill out the Indian Navy application form.
Selected candidates for all positions will receive very good salary packages with grade pay, as well as various allowances for house rent, child education, DA allowance, and a large sum on retirement.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Agni veer Position?
- You must complete the Indian Navy application form for Officers, Agni veer, and Naval Civilian positions.
- The intended individuals must go to the Career & Jobs tab on the Indian Navy website’s top bar.
- Then click on the appropriate sub-tab, such as Officers, Agni veer, or Naval Civilian.
- Then look over the notification information for that specific post.
- Keep in mind the deadline for submitting the online Indian Nav application form.
- Then, complete the Indian Navy application form with the requested information such as your education, address, email address, phone number, age, identity proof, location, and so on.
- Upload the required documents/certificates, as well as your signature/photo, into the Indian Navy application form while keeping the format/size guidelines in mind.
- Then click the submit button to finish the application submission process.
Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/#
Hello Users, if you’re looking to search more government jobs in defence sector then you can visit here