IOCL is the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its various locations as given below.
* OBC Backlog Category.
** Reservation for Ex Servicemen (ExSM) shall be applied on Horizontal basis.
* Candidates must have passed 12th Class in regular full time from a recognized State/Central Education Board.
* Must obtain at least 45% marks in aggregate (for General and OBC) and 40% marks (for SC & ST).
* Candidates must have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License and minimum one year experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training).
* Candidate must be Indian Nataionl.
The required qualification acquired through Open University/ Correspondence/ Part time/ Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as MBA, MCA, BE, CA/ICWA, LLB or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
* Age criteria for General category candidates shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.
* There is up to 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit for SC and ST category candidates Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years.
* Up to 3 years age relaxation in upper age limit for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category candidates.
* Relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years, in addition to all other age relaxations given to SC / ST and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) as per Government norms, will be given to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01 January 1980 to 31 December 1989.
* Only 10th class certificate will be accepted for age support document.
* If Date of birth is not mentioned in 10th class certificate then it may be verified from admit Card/passing Certificate of the Board.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
* Application fee for IOCL 2018 is Rs. 150/- for General and OBC category candidates.
* Application fee can be paid only through Payment Gateway / NEFT Online Transfer provided through the Portal.
* Fee shall not be accepted through any other mode.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018 (Application Process):
* All the eligible candidates may apply online through official website- https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
* Go to What’s New and click on desired notification
* Select the particular post & click on Proceed
* Fill the application form with all required details
* Upload all required documents as mentioned below.
* Submit the application form
* Take a print out of filled application form
* Send the filled Application form to the below address by ordinary post along with the supporting documents on or before February 16, 2018.
Post Box No. 10205
Ballygunge Post Office
Documents Required for IOCL Recruitment 2018:
* While filling the online application form candidates must upload the following documents in Jpg / Pdf format.
* The size of each file should be 100Kb maximum.
* 10th class certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
* School leaving certificate – duly self-attested.
* Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification – duly self-attested.
* Attested copy of the Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority if applicable – duly self-attested.
* Copy of service book, discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
* Recent color passport size photograph.
* Signature in black ink.
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
Exam Pattern of IOCL Recruitment 2018:
Written test will have total 100 questions and the total time shall be 90 minutes (1:30 hours). Written test will be objective type (MCQs base). Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark and there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. The breakup of questions for subject wise is given below.
* Generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude : 40
* Reasoning abilities : 40
* Basic English Language skills : 20
IOCL 2018 Cutoff Marks:
Candidates should secure both the overall and sectional cut-off marks in written test for further consideration.
* For qualifying in the written test, overall cut-off marks would be 50% for General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates and sectional cut-off marks would be 40%.
* Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories will be relaxed by 5% in overall cut-off marks and sectional cut-off marks in the written test.
Important Dates of IOCL Recruitment 2018:
* Starting Date of online applications form is 27th January, 2018.
* Last date for submission of online application form is 10th February, 2018.
* Last date for taking print out of filled application 16th February, 2018 along with supporting certificates / document through PO Box.
* Tentative date of Written Test is 25th February, 2018.
* Tentative date of declaration of result of written test is 5th March, 2018.
* Tentative date of uploading Final List of selected candidates 15th March, 2018.