KPIT Technologies has scheduled an off-campus drive for the 2022 batch of B.E/B.Tech graduates. The eligibility requirements and application process are described below.
KPIT Technologies Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 4-6 LPA|
|Test Date||Informed Later|
|Last Date||1 August 2022(3 A.M)|
Candidates must have a B.E/B.Tech degree and be graduating in 2022.
Academic qualifications (in any field):
- Tech 10th & 12th (55 percent aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Tech 10th Diploma (55 percent aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Diploma B.Tech. 10th 12th (55 percent aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Comp Science and Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology; Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
When you join, you will be responsible for the following tasks (depending on the department to which you are assigned):
- Work on Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Powertrain, Mechanical Engineering, and other projects.
- Examine the specifications for the projects.
- Create or comprehend algorithms or concepts and convert them into a mathematical model.
- Programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink, or Python is recommended.
- Code and Simulink model testing (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Code optimization and porting to microprocessors and microcontrollers
Joining Cost to Company (CTC):
- 6 LPA for exceptional performance in the Assessment Tests (Annual CTC)
- 4 LPA for Average Assessment Test Performance (Annual CTC)
Once you join the company, you will be eligible for an INR 50,000 joining bonus as well as a 2 bond.
Other Benefits (may change/improve)
- Employee Medical Insurance – 6 Lac
- 5 lacs in parental health insurance for parents and in-laws (payment basis, 50 percent cheaper than market)
- 20 Lac Personal Accident Insurance
- Employees and their families are entitled to a free annual health check (parents, in-laws, spouse)
How should KPIT Technologies Recruitment 2022 be implemented?
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online by August 1, 2022, at 3 p.m.