Apply online for Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited Infotech Jobs then you must check Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Lifelong Online Recruitment 2022
Atul Raheja, Bharat Kalia, and Varun Grover launched Lifelong Online, a market-leading, consumer durables-first brand. Their goal while designing home and wellness appliances is to make long-lasting, high-quality goods for the modern Indian home. They began in 2015 with simply the category for mixer grinders and have since expanded to more than 160 goods across five categories. Numerous physical and online partners sell their items. Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq, Nykaa, PayTM, Snapdeal, and 1Mg are just a few of the online shopping sites where you may find them.
They have always put the needs of the consumer first, placing innovation at the centre of everything they do. Before they join a new category, they do comprehensive research to understand the changing needs of the Indian consumer. They introduced major appliances in February 2020, and they intend to continue to grow their product line so that they may serve as a one-stop shop for all household needs in India.
|Company name:||Lifelong Online Retail Private Limited|
|Industry type||Consumer Durable Brand|
|Key skills:||MS-Word, MS-Excel, Data Analytics|
Lifelong Online Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Work on attracting talent
- Performing HR operational tasks
- The organisation of interviews, managing the hiring process, and integrating new hires are all responsibilities of human resources.
- Additionally, they are in responsible of ensuring that all hiring-related paperwork is completed and that the first day and every consecutive day are successfully handled.
- Work on internal and external vendor management
- Develop your staff engagement initiatives.
- You will be ensuring the proper and accurate electronic and digital record-keeping of personnel information.
Lifelong Online Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating job descriptions, posting job openings, and overseeing the hiring process.
- Orienting new hires and instructing current workers.
- keeping an eye on employee performance.
- Work to ensure that every employee is organised and content in their workplace.
- You will oversee everyone’s health and safety at work.
- Responsible for putting in place organised employee development processes.
- You will provide policy and procedural counselling.
- Responsible for ensuring careful administration of the payroll and benefits.
- Responsible for bringing up performance-related complaints with the staff.
Lifelong Online Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Human resource management bachelor’s degree.
- Human resources experience of at least 5 years in a relevant field.
- Additional payroll management training or certification may be helpful.
- Certification in labour relations could be useful.
- Experience as a facilitator of skills development could be helpful.
- Must be able to participate in and resolve significant negotiations.
- Possess strong understanding of employment laws.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Have safeguarding the interests of all workers.
- complete comprehension of HR procedures and best practices.
- An HR officer needs to be well organised, have effective time management skills, and be able to multitask in a hectic setting if they want to succeed.
- To achieve employee compliance, a top HR official should have exceptional conflict management and decision-making abilities.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Lifelong Online Recruitment 2022