Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a Joint venture company of Government of U.P which entrusts with the responsibility of implementation & operation of the rail based Rapid Transit System. It strengthens the transport infrastructure of the city with a holistic multi-model transport system. The corporation has notified the requirement of dynamic and young Indian nationals for the Post of Assistant Manager, Assistant Company, Customer Relations Assistant, Jr. Engineer, Office Assistant, Maintainer Jobs. The candidates can apply till the last date i.e. 27th March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Name of the Organization : Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC).
LMRC 2018 Post.
1. E01-Assistant Manager/ (Civil) : 07 Posts (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-02, *Women-01).
2. E02- Assistant Manager/ (Electrical) : 06 Posts (UR-04, OBC-02).
3. E03 -Assistant Manager/ (S&T) : 03 Posts UR-01, SC-02).
4. E04- Assistant Manager/ (Architect) : 03 Posts (UR-03,).
5. E05 -Assistant Manager (Operations) : 02 Posts (UR-02).
6. E06 -Assistant Manager (IT) : 01 Posts (UR-01).
7. E07 -Assistant Manager/ (Finance) : 01 Posts (UR-01).
8. E08 -Assistant Manager/ (HR) : 02 Posts (UR-02)
9. E09 -Assistant Company Secretary : 01 Posts(UR-01).
10. E10 -Assistant Manager/ (Public Relations) : 02 Posts(UR-02).
11. NE01- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO) : 101 Posts (UR-50, OBC-27, SC-22, ST02, Women-19, ESM-09, DFF-02).
12. NE02 -Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 49 Posts (UR-25, OBC-13, SC-10, ST01, Women-09, ESM-03, DFF-01).
13. NE 03 -Jr Engineer/(Civil) : 31 Posts(UR-13, OBC-10, SC-08, , Women-03, ESM-03, DFF-01).
14. NE 04- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical) : 35 Posts (UR-16, OBC-09, SC-09, ST-01, Women-04, ESM-03, DFF-01).
15. NE 05- Jr Engineer/(S&T) : 27 Posts (UR-15, OBC-06, SC-06, Women-05, ESM-02).
16. NE 06- Office Assistant(HR) : 02 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01).
17. NE 07- Account Assistant : 01 Posts (UR-01).
18. NE 08- Public Relation Assistant : 02 Posts(UR-02).
19. NE09- Maintainer(Civil) : 17 Posts (UR-08, OBC-05, SC-04, Women-03, ESM-1).
20. NE010- (B-1) Maintainer(Electrical) : 65 Posts (UR-33, OBC-17, SC-14, ST-01, *Women-12, ESM-04, DFF-01).
21. NE11- Maintainer (S&T) : 28 Posts (UR-15, OBC-07, SC-06, Women-05, ESM-02).
Written Examination Details.
1. All the Post will require Objective Type Computer Based Test (CBT).
2. The questions will come in 2 languages i.e. Hindi & English.
3. The paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
4. The topics will be related to General knowledge & English, Logical ability & Quantitative aptitude.
1. The selection Process involves a Written Exam and a Medical Examination.
2. Some Posts may include Psycho Aptitude Test.
3. The Examination Centers include Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida), Greater Noida , Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of U.P. (as per requirement).
Education Required for LMRC Post 2018.
1. The education qualification required for the Post of Assistant Manager from any Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, S&T, Architect, Operations, Finance, PR is B.E/ B.Tech in Civil relevant stream with minimum of 60% marks for Unreserved & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only.
2. The Post of Assistant Manager in Finance requires MBA (HR) or equivalent from a govt recognized university.
3. The Post of Assistant manager/ PR require to have Master of Mass communication & Journalism from a govt. recognized university with minimum of 60% marks in masters degree.
4. The Post of Station Controller cum Train requires to have Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
5. The Post of Customer Relations Assistant(CRA) require to have Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University with minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
6. Jr. Engineer Post asks for 3 years Diploma with minimum 50% marks for UR &OBC vacancies.
7. The Post of Maintainer (S&T) requires to have ITI in Civil/ Electrical/ S&T which is relevant to the post.
1. The age limit for candidate to apply for the Posts is 21 years to 28 years.
2. The age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is 5 years. (For U.P candidates only).
3. Upper age for Ex-servicemen of UP will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years.
1. The application fee for UR/ OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- each Post.
2. The SC/ST candidates has to pay Rs. 200/-.
3. The application fee will be deposited online through Net banking, Credit card or Debit card.
The Salary package of Post Code .
i. E01 to E10 is Rs. 20, 600/- to Rs. 46, 500/-.
ii. NE01, NE03, NE04, NE05 is Rs. 13,500/- to Rs.25, 520/-.
iii. NE02, NE06, NE07, NE08 is Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18, 500/-.
iv. NE09, NE010, NE011 is Rs. 8, 000/- to Rs. 14, 140/-.
How to Apply for LMRC Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website of LMRC i.e. www.lmrcl.com.
2. Go to ‘Recruitment’ >> ‘LMRC Recruitment 2018’ option.
3. The candidates require to register themselves first by clicking on ‘Register Now’ option.
4. Then, login to the ID just made and fill all the details as instructed.
5. Upload all the documents as asked.
6. Deposit the application fee online.
7. Check all the details once again and make sure every detail is correct.
8. Submit the Form.
9. Take a print-out of the form which will be used in future.
Important Document Requirement.
1. Admit Card.
2. One passport Size Photograph (Same as in the application form).
3. A valid photo Identity Card such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Pan Card or any other valid photo identity proof (same as mentioned in the Application Form).
4. Educational Documents and certificates.
5. UP Domicile certificate.
Important Dates for LMRC Vacancies 2018.
1. The date of issue of notification is 21st February 2018.
2. The online registration starts on 23rd February 2018.
3. The last date to apply for the Post is 27th March 2018.
4. Application fee has to be paid till 27th March 2018.
5. The date to download Admit card is 9th April 2018 & 23rd April 2018. (Date depends on the Post).
6. Tentative date of examination is 16th April 2018.