Med plus Recruitment 2022 for BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA 2020,2021,2022 Batch has been announced. The eligibility criteria and application process are discussed in detail below.
Med plus Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Venue Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Venue Date||7 August 2022|
- Any BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA qualification with strong analytical and coding abilities is acceptable.
- Graduation year – 2020 / 2021 / 2022
- Selected candidates must report for duty on August 22, 2022. It is possible that an extension of the joining date will not be possible.
- Knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, databases, and operating systems
- Excellent Logical Reasoning Skills
- desire to learn new technologies quickly
- The written exam will take place on August 7, 2022.
- Please fill out the “Apply Now” form on this page and submit it.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the written test based on their applications, and they will be notified via email or SMS by August 2, 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates should obtain their hall ticket from this website.
- The candidate must bring a printout of the hall ticket to gain access to the examination venue.
- To the exam venue, candidates must bring one of the following photo ID proofs: Aadhar, driving licence, PAN card, etc.
- Candidates are required to bring their own writing pads and pens. Because we only provide seats and no desks in the exam hall, candidates are advised to bring their own writing pads to help in comfortable writing.
- Based on their exam performance, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email or SMS to attend the second round (Technical & HR round). The second round can be in person or online.
- Individual regret emails will not be sent to candidates who were not shortlisted during the selection process.
Process of Evaluation:
Round 1: Written Examination (90 Minutes)
- Section A consists of multiple-choice questions. General aptitude, logical and numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts such as Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, databases, SQL, and web technologies are all tested.
- Section B: Coding test with 2-3 problems for which code must be written
- To be considered for selection, a candidate must meet the cut-off criteria for both Sections A and B.
Round 2 (in-person or online) – Technical and HR Evaluation
Candidates who have been shortlisted or selected will be notified via email or phone.
Exam Locations (Only for Round 1 Written Exam):
Hyderabad: Address: Kamma Sangham Functional Hall, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500073.
Address: H.P Bahaar Convention Hall, #1037, Near KPN Travels, Garvebhavi Palya, Near Bommanahalli Circle, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
- CTC of Rs 6 lakhs per year plus a joining bonus of Rs 2 lakhs
- The previously mentioned joining bonus will be paid after three months of service.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance evaluations, which will result in appropriate salary increases beginning at the end of the first year.
- The company will enter into a two-year service agreement.
How do I apply for the Med plus Off Campus Drive?
Candidates who are interested and eligible should apply as soon as possible by clicking on the link below.