MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 2800 Posts :
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has begun collecting online applications for 576 Medical Officers (MO) positions in the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare. Online applications will be accepted on its official website @mppsc.nic.in from June 24, 2021, till July 23, 2021, for Advt No. 04/2021 or from the direct link provided.
MPPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points :
- Organization Name : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
- Examination Location : Madhya Pradesh, India.
- No. of Posts : 2800 Posts.
- Posts name : Medical Officers (MO).
- Location : Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Starting Date : 24th June 2021.
- Closing Date : 23rd July 2021.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Category : State Government Job.
- Official Website : mppsc.nic.in.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Medical Officers Vacancies 2021 Important Dates :
- Notification Release Date : 14th June 2021.
- Online Application Start Date : 24th June 2021.
- Online Application Last Date : 23rd July 2021.
- Last Date of Hard Copy Submission : 5th August 2021.
- Date of Form Correction : 1st July 2021 to 25th July 2021.
- Examination Date : To be notified soon.
- Result Declaration : Will be notified later.
Medical Officers Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2021 Post-Wise Vacancy Details :
According to the advertisement for Medical Officers at Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, a total of 576 jobs would be filled on a contract basis during this recruitment campaign.
MPPSC MO Vacancy 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Educational Qualification required for Madhya Pradesh Medical Officers Bharti 2021 :
Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent qualifications from Indian Medical Council.
(ii). Age Limit required for MPPSC Recruitment MO Bharti 2021 :
The age limit should be between 21 and 40. For the reserved groups, age relaxations are granted.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee :
- General, other states – Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST of MP- Rs. 250/-.
Important Points Regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2021 For Medical Officers :
- Between the 24th of June and the 23rd of July 2021, the MPPSC MO Online Form will be available, and only online submissions will be accepted. The candidate should keep a printout of the application form because it will be needed for Document Verification.
- To receive regular information on MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021, candidates must provide an active email address and phone number.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online :
- Visit the official website mentioned above.
- The first step is to register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button next to the job you wish to apply for.
- Candidates who have already registered can apply by going into their profile and entering their User-ID and password.
- Candidates will be needed to fill out their personal, educational qualification, and other details after logging in with their User-ID and password.
- Following that, post your photo and signature.
- Pay the applicable Application Fee.
- Candidates must submit the application form online after filling all the details and uploading the required documents.
- Save and print the application form for future reference.
MPPSC MO Online Application Form stand invalid if :
- Incorrect information on the application form
- Providing false information
- One candidate submits more than one application form. Only one application will be considered for the final round.
- Non-payment of the application fee
- MPPSC MO submission It is not possible to submit an application form by mail.
MPPSC Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of MPPSC?
Answer: MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
FAQ2: What is the full form of MO?
Answer: MO stands for Medical Officers.
FAQ3: What is the application closing date for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
Answer: 23rd July 2021 for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021.
FAQ4: What is the application starting date for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MO Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates can start submitting the application from 24th June 2021 for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MO Recruitment 2021.
FAQ5: What is the maximum age limit for Madhya Pradesh Medical Officers Posts 2021 ?
Answer: Aged more than 40 years.
FAQ6: What is the minimum age limit for Madhya Pradesh Medical Officers Posts 2021 ?
Answer: Candidates applying for Madhya Pradesh Medical Officers Posts 2021 should not be aged less than 21 years.
FAQ7: How many posts are being recruited through Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment in 2021?
Answer: A total of 576 Medical Officers will be recruited through Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in.