Apply online for Ness Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Ness job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Ness careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Ness placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Ness Infotech Jobs then you must check Ness latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Ness Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Ness vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Ness Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Ness Recruitment 2022
A leader in digital transformation on a global scale is Ness Digital Engineering. Ness creates, develops, and integrates enterprise software and digital platforms that assist businesses in engaging with customers, differentiating their brands, and achieving profitable growth. Together with clients, their experience designers, software engineers, data scientists, and business consultants create roadmaps that pinpoint continuing opportunities.
to raise the value of their enterprise systems and digital solutions.
Their clients can continuously adapt to shifting business conditions through the agile development of minimal viable products (MVPs), which gives their clients the power to drive market disruption in their sectors and compete more successfully to expand their businesses.
To help their clients, Ness offers both local presence and global capabilities. They have around 4,000 employees and 21 sites. They operate out of 21 sites, have more than 4,000 workers, and have delivery teams and innovation centres in places noted for their engineering talent.
|Industry type||IT Services and Consulting|
|Key skills:||Java, Scrum, J2Ee, project management|
Ness Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Recognize the project’s requirements, objectives, scope, timetable, and cost estimates.
- Teams should be trained in the Scrum approach and engineering best practices.
- You need to oversee a group of 20 or more people who produce customer feature and maintenance releases
- Manage the team’s one-on-one conversations, feedback, goal-setting, and other processes.
- Actively encourages and inspires creativity and innovation among the team
- Work closely with the various project stakeholders (Ness and the customer) and monitor the releases to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Project risk management, reporting, and mitigation; RAID log upkeep
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and any other necessary stakeholder meetings
- being responsible for removing any obstacles that prevent the team from completing the sprint’s objectives and deliverables.
- Excellent communication and successful teamwork
- You will partners, team members, peers, and support groups with customers.
Ness Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Conflict management and escalation control
- Communicate with senior management and other stakeholders about forthcoming sprints and delivery schedules.
- Maintain active project metrics tracking and reporting in connection to deliverables and targets, working with the customer project manager to perform WSR, QBR, etc.
- Utilize technologies like JIRA and Confluence to work with a data- and process-driven approach.
- When necessary, conduct RCA and impact analyses.
- Contribute to and take part in internal and external audits
- more accountable for working in PowerBl and interpreting PBI results.
Ness Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- We’re looking for a Scrum Master/Engineering Manager with at least 3 years of Scrum Master experience and 8+ years of expertise in software development.
- It will be advantageous to have prior technical experience with the Java-JEE stack and project management principles in order to manage the project successfully in this job.
- experience guiding and assisting teams to use Agile methodology, Scrum maturity, and engineering techniques to create more value.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Ness Recruitment 2022