Apply online for Netcracker Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Netcracker job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Netcracker careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Netcracker placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Netcracker Infotech Jobs then you must check Netcracker latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Netcracker Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Netcracker vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Netcracker Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Netcracker Recruitment 2022
NetCracker Technology, established in 1993, is the trusted strategic partner supplying vital solutions to global communications service providers. We break down operational and business silos and provide real-time experience in an on-demand world thanks to our global reach, cutting-edge technology, and unblemished track record of successful implementations.
|IT Services and Consulting
|Telecom, Data Migration, Business Analyst
Netcracker Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Join our Netcracker Technology team if the digital transformation, next-generation technology, and growth possibilities interest you!
- Their success is due in large part to our culture and friendly workplace environment. Here, you’ll work with world-class global teams, get paid competitively, and be a part of the biggest digital transformations ever.
- Support the development of functional test cases and the verification of test results for the application services teams.
- You will work to Encourages signing off on the provision of documents for business needs
Netcracker Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering and analysing the requirements for data migration and integration solutions;
- Analyzing the data sources, creating data model descriptions, and data validation rules;
- Designing ETL (Extract Transform Load) processes and strategies;
- Preparing data mapping documents;
- Participating in business analysis and design activities on product projects and implementation projects;
- Collect and define the business’s requirements in collaboration with them.
- Interview end users, comprehend business processes, and produce business requirements documentation.
- Where necessary, challenge the requirements and explain them to the functional analysts, quality assurance, and development teams.
- Work closely as the business / functional counterpart in solution identification and estimations with functional analysts, developers, vendors, and application owners.
- Encourage the development of business cases demonstrating the financial effects and key benefits of suggested solutions.
- Utilizing a variety of methods, run workshops, stimulate stakeholder participation, and create connections and useful networks.
- Coordinate test case management and user acceptance testing with the business.
- Ensure that the support staff and end users are properly trained to use the project’s solutions.
- Supporting implementation teams with expertise in the telecom/BSS area;
- Communicating with the implementation teams;
Netcracker Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Experience working with ERP, CRM, Billing/Rating, and Resource Inventory applications;
- Proficiency in communicating with clients, vendors, and contractors; Strong analytical abilities;
- Have familiarity with relational database fundamentals, including XML, SQL, and OOP; middle level SQL knowledge.
- Possess Data modeling experience
- Technical English writing and verbal skills
- Having experience managing product backlogs, planning sprints, and directing release content via prioritized stories
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the capacity to recognise problems on one’s own, understand new ideas, and offer explanations and answers while managing their execution.
- Have high degree of precision and care for details.
- Excellent organization and planning skills, including the capacity to prioritize important outputs across several work streams.
- Outstanding documentation and presentational skills.
- Self-motivation and the adaptability to work independently, as well as the capacity to work in virtual teams, matrix organizations, and with recognition of various cultures when collaborating and sharing
- Capacity to persuade and inspire stakeholders, as well as other team members, through persuasive communication and facilitation.
- Capability to serve as a focal point for team members in times of need.
- Expertise in modern techniques and tools for the profession of business functional analysis.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Netcracker Recruitment 2022