National Green Tribunal Hiring 2022 – The National Green Tribunal (NGT) invites applications from qualified candidates for 27 vacancies of Assistant/Stenographer/Hindi Translator/Librarian/Stenographer/Staff Car Driver on a contract basis, initially for six months. Candidates with any degree/BA/BL/12th/10th and between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply for this position. On or before July 25, 2022, interested and eligible candidates should send their application form along with the required documents to the following postal address. The eligibility criteria and application process are detailed below.
National Green Tribunal Vacancies 2022:
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2022 for Assistant (Judicial)/Stenographer/Hindi Translator/Librarian/Stenographer/Staff Car Driver:
|Job Role||Assistant (Judicial)/Stenographer/Hindi Translator/Librarian/Stenographer/Staff Car Driver|
|Qualification||Any Degree/BA/BL /12th/10th|
|Salary||Level 2 to 7|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Bhopal, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata.|
|Last Date||25 July 2022|
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognised university and a six-month computer training course from a recognised university.
Grade 1 Stenographer:
A degree from a reputable university. Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and computer transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi).
Translator in Hindi:
A master’s degree in Hindi or English from a recognised university, with English or Hindi as a required or elective subject or medium of examination at the degree level.
Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information from a recognised university, plus two years of library experience
Grade 2 Stenographer:
12th grade from a reputable university Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and computer transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi).
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade):
10th pass and a valid driver’s licence 3 years of experience and understanding of motor mechanisms
- Assistant (Judicial) – 21-30 years old
- 21 to 30 years old stenographer, grade 1
- 23 to 32 years old – Hindi Translator
- Librarian – between the ages of 21 and 30
- Grade 2 Stenographer – 21 to 27 years
- Staff Car Driver (Original Grade) – Age 18 to 27
Vacancies by Post:
- 6 Assistant (Judicial) Positions
- Grade 1 – 4 Stenographer Positions
- 1 post for a Hindi translator 2 posts for a librarian
- Grade 2 Stenographer – 9 Positions
- 5 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Positions
- Assistant (Judicial) – Level 7
- Stenographer Grade 1 – Level 6 Hindi Translator – Level 6 Librarian – Level 6 Stenographer Grade 2 – Level 4 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Level 2
The selection process for the National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2022 will be based on a written test/interview.
How to Apply for National Green Tribunal Jobs 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications along with relevant documents to the given postal address and e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before July 25, 2022.
National Green Tribunal, Principal Branch,
Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg,
New Delhi -11001.