NML Recruitment 2022 – The CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur, invites online applications for 44 contract positions as Project Staff. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc./BCA/BA/M. E/MTech/M.Sc./Ph. D are eligible to apply The written test/interview is used in the selection procedure. Candidates who are interested and qualified can attend the walk-in interview from August 2 to August 5, 2022. The eligibility criteria and application process are detailed below.
Metallurgical National Laboratory:
In 1944, the National Metallurgical Laboratory is established. The Indian government also established the National Physical Laboratory and the National Chemical Laboratory at the same time. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology oversees all three research centres. This laboratory’s first director is an American metallurgist.
NML Recruitment 2022 details:
NML Recruitment 2022 for Project Staff:
|Job Role||Project Staff|
|Salary||Rs.18000 – 420000/-|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Interview Date||02 – 05 August 2022|
Senior Project Manager:
- Sc. in Chemistry and four years of experience in chemical analysis of ferroalloys, iron ores, limestone, bauxite, steel, etc. OR Ph.D. in Chemistry OR M.E./M.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering with two years of R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and services
Assistant to the Project:
- Sc. in Chemistry OR a three-year diploma in metallurgical engineering OR a three-year diploma in mechanical engineering OR a three-year diploma in metallurgy OR a three-year diploma in chemical engineering
Administrative Assistant in Science:
B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication OR B. Com OR BCA OR BSc in Computer Science
OR B.Sc. in Information Technology
Project Associate – I:
- Sc. in Chemistry OR B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science OR B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry OR B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Engineering or Metallurgical and Materials Engineering OR M.Sc. in Chemistry OR M.Sc. in Chemistry
Project Associate II:
- Sc. in Chemistry and Two years’ experience in Instrumental chemical analysis OR M.Sc. in Geology and Two years’ experience in Mineral characterization through optical microscope OR B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering and Two years research experience OR B.E./B Tech in
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering or Electronics Engineering and Two Years’ Experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Organizations for Science and Technology, as well as Scientific Activities and Services OR MCA or M.Sc. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in IT and two years of experience in web development using open-source software such as PHP, MySQL, CSS, jQuery, and so on OR M.Sc. in Chemistry or B.E./B. Tech. in Metallurgy/ Materials Sc. / Chemical /Ceramics and two years of working experience in the waste utilisation area
- 50-year-old Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant – 50 years Project Associate – 35 years Project Associate – 35 years Project Associate – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate with 40 years of experience
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD: 5 years
Total Vacancies: 61
- 04 positions for Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant – 8 Positions
- Project Associate-I – 22 Positions
- Project Associate-II – 07 Positions
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Positions
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – Rs.18000/- + HRA
- Project Assistant – Rs.20000/- + HRA
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25000/- – 31000/-* +HRA
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28000/- – 35000/-* +HRA
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42000/- +HRA
NML Recruitment 2022 Selection Process: Candidates will be chosen based on a written test and an online interview.
How do I apply for the NML Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and come to the walk-in-interview with the required documents on August 2-5, 2022, at the following location.
CSIR-NML, Burma mines,