NTA DU Recruitment 2021
In the National Testing Agency, there is a vacancy for various Non Teaching Positions. The required number of candidates in NTA is 1145. Applicants who are seeking Steno, JE, Assistant and other Job can grab this chance of getting recruited in DU Bharti 2021 and apply for the same till 28th April 2021. To find out other details just go through this post :
NTA Delhi University Recruitment 2021 : Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name : National Testing Agency (NTA)
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 1145 Vacancies
3. Name Of The Posts : Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University (DU)
4. Salary – Not confirmed yet.
5. Starting Date : 23rd February 2021
6. Closing Date : 28th April 2021
7. Mode of Application : Online
8. Educational Qualification : Graduate, 12th & other.
9. Job Location : Delhi
10 Job Category : Government Job
11 Official Website : https://www.recruitment.nta.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember :-
1. Advertisement Announcement Date: 17th January 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date :23rd February 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date :28th April 2021.
4. Last Date of Fee Submission :29th April 2021.
5. Correction Date :30th April to 02nd May 2021.
6. Examination Date :Mid-June.
7. Final Result Declaration :21st July 2021.
NTA DU Recruitment 2021 : Department Wise Vacancy Details :-
|Department||No. of Vacancies||Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant||236||Statistical Assistant||30|
|Telephone Operator||08||Technical Assistant Department||30|
|Senior Personal Assistant||05||Pakhawaj Player||45|
|Yoga Organizer||01||Sarangi Accompanists||45|
|Assistant Manager Guest House||01||Mridangam Accompanists||45|
|Junior Civil Engineer||05||Harmonium Accompanists||45|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||05||Tanpura Accompanists||45|
|Assistant Security Officer||04||Laboratory Assistant||30|
|Senior Assistant||45||Work Assistant||27|
|Hindi Translator||02||Assistant Store||30|
|Personal Assistant||09||Salesman DHMI||30|
|Professional Assistant||16||Library Assistant||30|
|Social Worker||03||Private Secretary||35|
|X-Ray Technician||02||Junior Assistant Store||27|
|Horticulturist||01||Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service)||27|
|Senior Technical Assistant Department||58||Library Attendant||30|
|Assistant Archivist||01||Health Attendant||30|
|Sports Coach||01||Laboratory Attendant||30|
|Semi-Professional Assistant||17||Engineering Attendant||27|
|Technical Assistant Computer||19||Assistant Registrar||35|
|Technical Assistant Health Center||02||–||–|
Eligibility Criteria :-
(i). Educational Qualification :
(a). Junior Assistant – 12th passed and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
(b). Telephone Operator – 12th passed or graduate
Assistant – Graduate.
(c ). Stenographer – 12th Passed and Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
(d). Senior Personal Assistant – Graduate and 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
(e). Yoga Organizer – A Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Yoga from a recognized University. OR A Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University with at least two years of experience as Yoga teacher/ instructor in a Government Institution or Institute of repute.
(f). Nurse – B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute. Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council. Six months experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above OR GNM.
(g). Junior Engineer Electrical – Degree/Diploma in Civil /Electrical Engineering of a recognized University/Institute. At least two years of experience is required.
(h). Hindi Translator – Master degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level. OR Master degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the degree level.02 years of experience.
(i). Personal Assistant – A Graduate from recognized University. 2. Shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English. OR 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in Hindi.
(j). Professional Assistant – M. Lib.Sc./M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc. Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized/registered institution.
(k). Social Worker – Post Graduate Degree in Social work from a recognized University.
(l). Private Secretary – A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. 2. At least three years post qualification experience
(m). Junior Assistant Store – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution. At least 2 years of experience.
(n). Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service) – Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institution. 05 experience in a relevant field.
(o). Assistant Store – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of Material Management. A Diploma in Materials Management Or At least 03 years of experience in a similar capacity in government department/ body/ reputed commercial establishment.
(p). Salesman – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, good communication and account keeping skills. Minimum 01 year of experience in the field of Marketing/Sale
(ii). Age Limit required NTA Jobs :
To apply for NTA 2021, the age limit of the candidates should be between 30 years to 45 years. The age limit is different depending on the posts. You can check age limit for different vacancies below :
1. Junior Assistant – 27 Years.
2. Telephone Operator – 27 Years.
3. Assistant – 30 Years
4. Stenographer – 27 Years.
5. Yoga Organizer – 35 Years
6. Senior Personal Assistant – 35 Years
7. Nurse 35 Years.
8. Assistant Manager Guest House – 35 Years
9. Junior Engineer Civil – 30 Years
10. Junior Engineer Electrical – 30 Years
11. Assistant Security Officer 45 Years.
12. Senior Assistant – 30 Years
13. Hindi Translator – 30 Years
14. Personal Assistant – 30 Years
15. Professional Assistant – 35 Years
16. Social Worker – 35 Years
17. Physiotherapist – 35 Years
18. X-Ray Technician – 35 Years
19. Horticulturist – 35 Years
20. Senior Technical Assistant Department – 30 Years
21. Assistant Archivist – 30 Years.
22. Sport Coach – 35 Years
23. Semi Professional Assistant – 30 Years.
24. Pharmacist – 30 Years..
25. Technical Assistant Computer – 30 Years.
26. Technical Assistant Health Center – 30 Years
27. Statistical Assistant – 30 Years
28. Technical Assistant Department – 30 Years.
29. Sanitary Inspector 35 Years.
30. Tabla Accompanists – 45 Years.
31. Pakhawaj Player – 45 Years
32. Sarangi Accompanists – 45 Years.
33. Violin Accompanists – 45 Years
34. Mridangam Accompanists – 45 Years.
35. Harmonium Accompanists – 45 Years.
36. Tanpura Accompanists – 45 Years.
37. Laboratory Assistant – 30 Years.
38. Work Assistant – 27 Years.
39. Assistant Store – 30 Years.
40. Salesman DHMI – 30 Years.
41. Library Assistant – 30 Years.
42. Private Secretary – 35 Years.
43. Security Officer – 45 Years.
44. Junior Assistant Store – 27 Years.
45. Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service) – 27 Years.
46. Library Attendant – 30 Years.
47. Health Attendant – 30 Years.
48. Laboratory Attendant – 30 Years.
49. Engineering Attendant – 27 Years.
50. Medical Officer – 35 Years.
51. Assistant Registrar – 35 Years
How to Apply Online For NTA Notification 2021?
A. Step 1 : Visit their official website www.recruitment.nta.nic.in or just visit the DU portal www.du.ac.in.
B. Step 2 : Click on the recruitment link.
C. Step 3 : Apply for online registration using your unique Email Id and mobile number.
D. Step 4 : Fill in the Online Application Form, upload documents.
E. Step 5 : Pay application fee, select exam city choice and submit form.
F. Step 6 : Download a copy of application form and take a printout.
NTA Vacancies Application Fees :
1. General/Unreserved – Rs. 1000/-
2. OBC (NCL)/ EWS /Female – Rs. 800/-
3. SC/ST/Pwd Rs. – 600/-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQ1 : What is the full form of NTA?
Answer : National Testing Agency is the full form of NTA.
FAQ2 : What is the last date to Apply for NTA 2021?
Answer : 28th April 2021 is the last date to apply for NTA 2021.
FAQ3 : How long can candidates submit the NTA DU 2021 Application Fee?
Answer : Candidates can submit the application fee till 29th April 2021.
FAQ4 : How candidates can apply for NTA?
Answer : Candidates can apply for visiting the official notification.
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released ?
Answer : A total of 1145 vacancies has been released..
FAQ6 : What is the selection process for these Posts 2021?
Answer : The selection for NTA Delhi University Posts 2021 will be done on the basis of Online Test, Personality test/ Interview and Skill Test.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in