NTPC Recruitment Form 2021
It is a golden opportunity to work in the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC). For this NTPC has sought applications for the posts of Engineering Executive Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts. can apply by visiting NTPC’s official website ntpc.co.in. The application process for these posts has started today i.e. from May 21.
Apart from this, candidates can also directly apply for these posts by clicking on this link https://ntpccareers.net/et2021/hm.php. Also, official notifications can also be seen through this link. A total of 280 posts will be filled under this selection process.
Important Links NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Engineers :
1. National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2021 GATE Official Notice : https://www.ntpccareers.net/main/folders/Archives/advt/05_21%20NTPC_Employment%20Ad_Eng_21_May_2021.jpg
2. NTPC GATE Application Link : https://ntpccareers.net/et2021/hm.php
NTPC Notification 2021 Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name : National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 280 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation.
4. Job Category : Government Job.
5. Starting Date : 21st May 2021.
6. Closing Date : 10th June 2021.
7. Mode of Application : Online.
8. Advt No. : 05/21
9. Selection Process : Through GATE 2021.
10. Job Location : Across India.
11. Official Website : ntpccareers.net
Important Dates to Remember Regarding NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Engineers :
1. Application Announcement Date : 16th May 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date : 21st May 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date : 10th June 2021.
4. GATE Examination Date : To be announced soon.
NTPC Job Notification Post Wise Vacancy Details :
1. Electrical : 98 Posts.
2. Mechanical : 126 Posts.
3. Electronics and Instrumentation : 56 Posts.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Engineers Eligibility Criteria And Qualification Requirements :
(i). Educational Qualification :
1. Electrical Engineering : Candidates should be Graduate in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems and High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering / Engineering or Technology with minimum 65% marks from any recognized institute / university.
2. Mechanical Engineering : Candidates should be Graduate in Engineering or Technology / Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering with minimum 65 percent marks from any recognized institute / university.
3. Electronics Engineering : Candidates should be Graduate in Electronics / Electronics & Telecom / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 percent marks from any recognized institute / university.
4. Instrumentation Engineering : Candidates should be Graduate in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control from any recognized institute / university with minimum 65 percent marks.
(ii). Age Limit Required for Different Vacancies Under NTPC Notification 2021 :
The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 27 years. Apart from this, the reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in age limit as per government norms.
National Thermal Power Corporation Vacancies through GATE 2021 Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of ₹40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of ₹40,000. The benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowance, terminal benefits etc. will be admissible during training/ after absorption as per company rules in force from time to time.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 for various posts Selection Process :
Eligible candidates must have appeared for GATE 2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE 2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC.
How to Apply Online for NTPC Job Notification 2021 :
Go to NTPC Career website ntpccareers.net and fill the online application form (NTPC EET application form). Keep in mind that the last date to apply is 10 June 2021.
NTPC Vacancies 2021 Application Fees :
The application fee for Generals, OBCs and EWS is Rs 300. It is free for all others. You can apply by clicking on the following link.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of NTPC ?
Answer: National Thermal Power Corporation is the full form of NTPC.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply?
Answer: The last date to apply online application is 10th June 2021.
FAQ3: How to submit an NTPC Application ?
Answer: You can submit application on NTPC Career website : ntpccareers.net
FAQ4: What is the selection process.
Answer: The candidates applying will be selected on the basis of their GATE 2021 rank.
FAQ5: How many vacancies have been released?
Answer: A total of 280 vacancies have been released.
FAQ6: What salary will be paid to selected candidates?
Answer: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in