NWDA Recruitment Form 2021
The National Water Development Agency, Delhi has recruited many posts. According to the official notification released for National Water Development Agency (NWDA) recruitment, candidates will be recruited for the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk Stenographer Grade-II and LDC. You can check all the details related to NWDA Recruitment 2021 in this article.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 : Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name : National Water Development Agency, Delhi.
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 62 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade, Lower Division Clerk.
4. Job Category : Government Job.
5. Starting Date : 10th May 2021.
6. Closing Date : 25th June 2021.
7. Mode of Application : Online.
8. Pay Scale : Rs.19,900/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-.
9. Selection Criteria : Computer Based Tests and Skill Test.
10. Official Website : nwda.gov.in
NWDA Recruitment 2021 : Important Dates :
1. Application Announcement Date : 08th May 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date : 10th May 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date : 25th June 2021.
4. Last Date of Fee Submission : 26th June 2021.
5. CBT Date : July 2021.
6. Final Result Declaration : July/August 2021.
NWDA Notification 2021 : Post Wise Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer||16 Posts|
|Hindi Translator||01 Posts|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||12 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||23 Posts|
|Total Posts||62 Posts|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 : Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Educational Qualification required for NWDA Notification 2021 :
1. Junior Engineer : Civil engineering degree from a recognized university or institute.
2. Hindi Translator : Master’s degree from a recognized university with English in Hindi or with a Hindi subject in English. In addition, a recognized diploma or certificate course for translation from Hindi to English and two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in a Central or State Government office including a Government of India undertaking.
3. Junior Accounts Officer : Degree in Commerce from a recognized university or institute. Three years’ experience in cash and accounts in government office.
4. Upper Division Clerk : Degree of a recognized university. With this, a good knowledge of computer operating systems such as MS Word, MS Officer, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet should be available.
5. Stenographer : 12th pass from a recognized board. Skill (shorthand) test (on computer) at 80 wpm speed.
6. Lower Division Clerk : 12th pass and computer should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
For more information click on the notification link given here : nwda.gov.in
(ii). Age Limit required for National Water Development Agency Vacancies 2021 :
1. Junior Engineer : 18-27 years.
2. Hindi Translators : 21-30 years.
3. For Junior Account Officer : 21-30 years.
4. Upper Division Clerk : 18-27 years.
5. Stenographer : 18-27 years.
6. Lower Division Clerk : 18-27 years.
Application Fees :
The application fee is Rs. 840 for Male General and OBC category candidates and for SC, ST, Female, EWS, PWD Category, the application fee is Rs 500.
National Water Development Agency 2021 : Selection Process :
For Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC – Selection will be done through computer based online test. At the same time, computer based online test (CBT) and skill test (shorthand or typing test) will have to be given for Stenographer Grade-II and LDC. Typing tests will be conducted in English or Hindi on a computer only. Candidates can apply online by visiting NWDA’s official website : nwda.gov.in
How to apply online for NWDA Recruitment 2021?
1. You have to visit the NWDA Official Site : nwda.gov.in.
2. Click on Vacancy Tab.
3. You will be redirected to a new website : https://nwda.cbtexam.in/.
4. Fill all the required details in the application form.
5. Upload scanned copy of all the required documents.
6. Pay the Application Fee.
7. Recheck the total information you have entered.
8. Take a copy of the application for future reference.
Salary Structure : NWDA Recruitment 2021 :
1. Junior Engineer – Under Pay Level-6 from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400
2. Hindi Translator – Under Pay Level-6 from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
3. Junior Accounts Officer – Under Pay Level-6 from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
4. Upper Division Clerk – Under Pay Level-4 from Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100.
5. Stenographer – Under Pay Level-4 from Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100.
6. Lower Division Clerk – Under Level-2 from Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1 : What is the full form of NWDA ?
Answer : NWDA stands for National Water Development Agency.
FAQ2 : What is the last date to apply for various posts in NWDA Notification 2021?
Answer : You can apply only till 25th June 2021 for various posts in NWDA Recruitment 2021.
FAQ 3 : What is the selection process for NWDA Recruitment 2021?
Answer : The candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Tests (CBTs), Stenography & Typing Test.
FAQ 5 : How many vacancies have been released for NWDA Notification 2021?
Answer : A total of 62 vacancies have been released for NWDA Recruitment 2021.
FAQ6 : What is the application fee for NWDA Vacancies 2021?
Answer : Male General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs.840 while SC, ST, Female, EWS, PWD Category will have to pay Rs. 500.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in.