OPSC Notification For Ayurvedic Medical Officer Online Form :
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to Group B posts. Candidates wishing to apply can apply for the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer through OPSC website opsc.gov.in. The application process for OPSC recruitment will start from May 15 and applications can be made by June 18, 2021.
Under this recruitment of OPSC, qualified candidates will be selected for 170 posts of Medical Officer. This recruitment will be done under the Health and Family Welfare Department of the state.
OPSC Notification Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 : Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 170 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO).
4. Job Category : Government Job.
5. Starting Date : 15th May 2021.
6. Closing Date : 18th June 2021.
7. Mode of Application : Online.
8. Job Location : Across India
9. Pay Scale : Rs. 44,900/-
10. Selection Criteria : Career Marking Written Exam.
11. Official Website : www.opsc.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember For Latest OPSC Vacancies 2021 :
1. Application Announcement Date : 30th April 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date : 15th May 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date : 18th June 2021.
4. Last Date of Fee Submission : 25th June 2021.
5. Written Test Date : To be notified soon.
6. Final Result Declaration : Will be notified later.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 : Category Wise Vacancy Details :
|Category||No. of Posts|
|UR||100 (30-w) Posts|
|SC||14 (04-w) Posts|
|ST||56 (17-w) Posts|
|Total||170 (51-w) Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :-
(i). Educational Qualification required for OPSC Latest Notification 2021 :
Ayurvedic Medical Officer – Graduate degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) from recognized university or institute. He must have registered himself or herself under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicine.
(ii). Age Limit required for OPSC Recruitment 2021 :
The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 years to 32 years of age. However, age relaxation will be admissible to SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates as per Central Government rules.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection Process :
The candidates for the post will be selected on the basis of career marking and written examination. Career marking will be for 30 percent and written test for 70 percent. The written examination will be of two papers with 100 marks for each paper with a duration of one and half an hour. The examination will be conducted in Cuttack or Bhubaneswar. Candidates can apply online by visiting OPSC official website : www.opsc.gov.in.
How to Apply online for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
1. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of OPSC at opsc.gov.in
2. Click Apply Online-> Registered User / New User.
3. New users will have to register themselves using their active email ID and mobile number.
4. After registration, candidates can apply using their registration number and password.
5. Registered users can login and apply directly.
6. Candidates should correctly fill all the details asked in the application form as no corrections are allowed after submission of the form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
8. After the last click, print the application for further reference.
OPSC Recruitment Notification Application Fees 2021 :
Candidates belonging to SC / ST category of Odisha or PWD are exempted from payment of application fee. While the rest of the candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500. The application fee can be paid only through online net banking / credit / debit card.
Salary Structure : OPSC Latest Job Vacancy 2021 :
According to the Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Recruitment 2021 notification issued by the Odisha Public Service Commission, the eligible candidates who get jobs in this position will get the benefit of pay and other allowances of Rs 44,900/- per month under Pay Level 10.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQ1 : What is the full form of OPSC?
Answer : OPSC stands for Odisha Public Service Commission.
FAQ2 : What is the selection process for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Answer : Candidates applying for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts will be selected on the basis of Career Marking and Written Tests.
FAQ3 : How long can i apply for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Answer : The last date to apply for OPSC Jobs 2021 is 18th June 2021.
FAQ4 : What is the educational qualification required for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Answer : Candidates applying for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts must be aged between 21 years to 32 years.
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released for OPSC Jobs 2021?
Answer : A total of 170 vacancies has been released for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in