Apply online for PayU Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. PayU job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for PayU careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice PayU placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for PayU Infotech Jobs then you must check PayU latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
PayU Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the PayU vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the PayU Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
PayU Recruitment 2022
In the world’s emerging markets, PayU is a top provider of financial services. They provide cutting-edge technology that makes it possible for millions of merchants and billions of customers to buy and sell products online. As a top online payment service provider, they use platforms that are PCI certified and more than 300 payment methods to process about 1.2 million payments daily. In markets that are underserved by conventional financial services providers, they also specialise in cutting-edge consumer and small-business products that increase access to credit and banking services. They support cooperation and joint ventures. As a result, they have established themselves as one of the world’s top fin-tech investors by fusing the knowledge of fast-growing businesses with their own distinctive local skills and technology to guarantee that their clients have access to the financial services.
|Talent Acquisition Specialist
|End to End Recruitment, Screening,
PayU Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Manage the entire hiring process for a range of available positions, assisting management in the hiring, onboarding, and retention of qualified candidates.
- For various corporate functions, competition mapping, market intelligence reporting, and talent mapping
- Maintain an active presence on job boards, social media, and other channels to locate talent and to plan, prepare, and publish job announcements and descriptions.
- Candidates are found and hired via databases, social media, etc.
- Examine the resumes and job applications of candidates.
- Examine the knowledge, abilities, soft skills, experience, and aptitude of the applicant.
- To record employment needs and objectives, perform job and task analyses.
- Work together with the head of internal communication to establish the strategies for developing an employer value proposition and ensuring that the employer brand is communicated to potential applicants at various times during the hiring process.
- assist the head of HR in choices on pay, raises, hiring criteria, organisational structure, manpower planning, etc. based on market research and competitor analysis; finalise the budget for hiring; Create plans and programmes to reduce the cost of hiring.
- Create and implement a process for recruiting, selecting, and integrating new hires into their respective functions; Make sure that hiring is done in accordance with the stated manpower plan.
PayU Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive hiring with a strategic source mix and a set spending limit, SL Anand quality criteria in the designated geographic area
- Create a talent pool by creating alternative sourcing methods including government skill development agencies, employment exchanges, and college campuses.
- Control all regulations pertaining to hiring, including as background checks and audit replies.
- Work on the project’s unique requirements in accordance with the deadline.
- Analysis of recruitment dashboards and statistics on a regular basis to guarantee fulfilment within SLA
- Promote hiring for prioritised Critical Positions in the Respective Area
- Manage Geography stakeholders to guarantee that requirements in their respective verticals are completed on time.
- For a better employee experience, make sure candidates are properly engaged during the pre-onboarding period.
PayU Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Any graduate or MBA/PG Diploma in Human Resources or a comparable degree or diploma in HR with 4 to 7 years of experience across various HR function domains in a large private/public sector organisation is required.
- At least 4- 7 years of recruitment experience are also required. Knowledge of locating profiles for different profiles
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online PayU Recruitment 2022