RCFL Recruitment 2022 – Rastriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd invites online applications for the position of Officer in Marketing disciplines There are a total of 18 open positions for these positions. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/MBA in relevant fields are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should apply by August 12, 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are described below.
Rastriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd (RCFL) is a public sector company run by the government of India’s Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. RCF is India’s fourth-largest fertiliser producer. In Mumbai, they have Trombay and Thal units that produce fertiliser and process chemicals. Farmers meetings, soil testing days, Micronutrient Analysis, and other activities to assist farmers and improve soil fertility are examples of corporate social responsibility.
RCFL Recruitment 2022:
RCFL Recruitment 2022 for Officer (Marketing):
|Job Role||Officer (Marketing)|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Last Date||12 August 2022|
Qualifications in Education:
- Regular and full-time UGC/AICTE-recognized Science/Engineering/Agriculture graduate of at least 3 / 4 years’ duration and 2 years’ experience Regular and full-time UGC/AICTE-recognized postgraduate degree in one of the following fields: – MBA (Marketing as specialisation or Major) /MMS (Marketing as specialisation or Major) / MBA (Agri. Business Management) – If the specialisation is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet / Degree certificate, a letter from college/university specifying the specialisation will be required. Minimum of two years’ sales and marketing experience, preferably in an agro-related industry, as of April 1, 2022.
- Full-time and regular UGC-recognized Agriculture Graduate Degree (minimum of 4 years) and UGC recognized regular and full-time Only postgraduate M.Sc. Agri. degrees of two years’ duration in Agriculture / Agronomy / Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science will be considered. There will be no other disciplines considered. A minimum of two years’ experience in sales and marketing is required.
- Unreserved category/EWS – 34 years SC / ST Category – 39 years OBC Category – 37 years
- For the PWBD Category (General), the age limit is 44 years; for the PWBD Category (SC/ST), the age limit is 49 years; and for the PWBD Category (OBC), the age limit is 47 years.
Total number of vacancies:
- UR – 08 Positions
- SC -03 Positions
- ST – 01 Position
- OBC – 05 Positions
- Post EWS-01
Officer: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000/-
RCFL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for Officer (Marketing) positions consists of an online test and a personal interview.
- ONLINE TEST: Eligible candidates will be required to take a computer-based online objective type test, the details of which will be included in the admit card. The online test will be administered at centres in Mumbai and Nagpur. The test will be given in Marathi, Rajbhasha (Hindi), and English.
- The online examination will be divided into two parts: discipline and aptitude. The test will last ninety (90) minutes. The total number of questions will be 100, with 50 from the course curriculum of a qualifying degree/diploma/relevant qualification of relevant discipline worth two marks each and 50 from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and General Knowledge / Awareness worth one mark each. Negative marks will be deducted for incorrect answers. The domain subject level will be as applicable for each post.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interviews in the ratio of 1:7, i.e., 7 eligible candidates for 1 post, based on their performance in the online test. Interview call letters for such eligible and provisionally shortlisted candidates will be posted on the RCF Ltd website, and such candidates will also be notified via SMS on their mobile number and/or email on their e-mail address as specified in their online application form.
Application Fees: Rs.1000/-
How to Apply for RCFL 2022 Recruitment?
From July 23 to August 12, 2022, all interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the RCFL’s official website.