Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “REET Notification 2021” for Teacher vacancies. Read the full article to know more about further details. Make sure you apply online before 08 February 2021.
Latest Group RTET Job Notification | Current Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher | Apply Online @ official website.
REET Vacancy Details :
RTET / REET 2021
# SSC CGL Qualification Required :
Applicant should have Any Degree, Post Graduation with B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) with 50% Marks.
# REET Recruitment Important Dates to Remember :
1. Online Application and Fee Payment Start Date : 11 January 2021.
2. Online Application Last Date : 08 February 2021 up till 12:00 AM (NIGHT).
3. Fees Payment by Challan at Decided Bank Branches Last Date : 04 February 2021.
4. Call Letter Download Dates : Starts from 14 April 2021.
5. RTET / REET Exam Date : 25 April 2021 on Sunday.
REET Exam Timings :
1. Level-2 (class 06 to 08) : From 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
2. Level-1 (class 01 to 05) : From 2:30 PM to 05:00 PM.
# REET Online Form Application Fees:
1. Single Paper (Any Single (Either level-1 or Level-2) Level) : 550/-INR.
2. Two Papers (Both Level-1 and Level-2) : 750/-INR.
# Minimum Qualifying Percentage in RTET-2021 :
1. For General / Unreserved Applicants :
(A). Non-TSP : 60%
(B). TSP : 60%
2. For ST Applicants :
(A). Non-TSP : 55%
(B). TSP : 36%
3. For SC, OBC, MBC and EWS :
(A).All Region : 55%
4. All Category Widow, Grass widow (Paritayakta) Women, Ex-Servicemen :
(A). All Region : 50%
5. All Applicants in Physically Challenged Category :
(A). All Region : 40%
6. Sahariya Tribes :
(A). Sahariya Region : 36%
# Important NOTES Regarding REET-2021 :
NOTE-1 : In REET – 2021 All the candidates who has marks less than 50% in Graduation but has marks equal to or greater then 50% in Post Graduation can Apply For the examination.
NOTE-2 : In REET – 2021 MBC, EWS Category candidates are given 5% marks rebate in Minimum Qualifying Marks. In 2017 It was available only for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Widow/Divorced women.
NOTE-3 : Commerce subject candidates were Deprived of REET Exam till now, But after correction this subject has been included in Social Studies Level-2.
NOTE-4 : Weightage of Marks in REET Level-2 is changed to 90:10 from 70:30 as follows:
Current Marks weightage in Lelvel-2 :
(A). REET Marks Weightage : 90%
(B). Academic Marks Weightage : 10%
NOTE-5 : Correction in Syllabus:
Previous REET exams were being conducted based on the syllabus made in Year 2011. However, Many corrections were made in Reading Note Books. Therefore, On the basis of current Note Books under NCTE guidelines, New syllabus has been prepared. In this Rajasthan Geography, History, Arts, culture etc. topics are included in the syllabus.
NOTE-6 : B.Ed degree holders are not included in Level-1 :
By keeping in mind , the rights of D.El.Ed. and B.El.Ed. , The B.Ed degree holders are not included in the REET Level-1 because B.Ed. degree holders have many options like Level-2, Grade-2, Grade-1 etc.
NOTE-7 : By Keeping in mind the COVID-19 situation there is no increment of fees , It is same as before in REET-2017.
Note: Applicants please make sure that the details filled by you in application form are correct otherwise the application will be rejected.
# Official Website : http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting REET Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .