RITES Ltd. is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways. It has notified for the vacancies for Assistant Engineer & Technical Assistant on Contractual Basis. The last date to apply for the post is 28th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
RITES Recruitment 2018| Apply Online forAssistant Engineer (Civil) & Technical Assistant (Electrical) jobs
Name of the Organization : RITES Limited.
Name & Number of the Post.
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post carries total 10 Vacancies. (UR-06 & ST-04).
2. Technical Assistant (Electrical) carries total 09 Vacancies. (UR-08 & ST-01).
1. The selection will take place with Written test and Document Scrutiny.
2. The Test centers for the written test will be held in Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Nagpur.
1. Education require for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) is Full time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering.
2. Education require for the Post of Technical Assistant (Electrical) is full time first class Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
3. The candidate applying for Technical Assistant also requires 2 years experience in electrical engineering in Quality Inspection/ Testing/ Commissioning of Power supply installations/ OHE/ Traction/ Substation/ switchgear.
4. Preference will be given to candidates having experience of Railway Projects.
1. The age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer is 30 years.
2. The age limit for the post of Technical Assistant is 32 years.
There is No Application Fee to apply for these Posts.
1. The salary package for the post of Assistant Engineer is Rs. 12, 600 / to Rs.32, 500/-.
2. The salary package for the post of Technical Assistant is Rs 11, 670/-.
How to Apply for RITES.
1. First, go to the official website of RITES i.e www.ritesltd.com.
2. Select ‘Online Registration’ option.
3. The candidates are required to fill up ‘vacancy number and their necessary details.’
4. A registration number will be mailed, note it down for future use.
5. Then, apply for the Post the candidate requires to fill.
6. The copy of Application form is to be printed, signed and self attested.
7. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to
“Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
1. 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
2. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
3. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (10th , 12th , Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
4. .SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable).
5. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc).
6. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable).
7. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
1. The last date of online registration is 21st February 2018.
2. The last date to submit hard copy of documents is 28th February 2018.
3. Date of selection will be notified later.