RVUNL Recruitment For Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer 2021 :
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has started online applications from 07th June 2021 for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer in Rajasthan. The total no. of vacancies is 1075. Online applications for this recruitment can be submitted till 21th June 2021.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
2. Educational Qualifications : Engineering in relevant fields.
3. No. of Posts : 1075 Posts
4. Posts name : Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer.
5. Location : Rajasthan, India.
6. Starting Date : 07th June 2021.
7. Closing Date : 21th June 2021.
8. Mode of Application : Online.
9. Category : State Government Job
10. Official Website : www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Vacancies 2021 Important Dates :
- Notification Release Date : 04th June 2021.
- Online Application Start Date : 07th June 2021.
- Online Application Last Date : 21th June 2021.
- Application Fee Submission Last Date : 21th June 2021.
- Application Editing Last Date : 21th June 2021.
- Admit Card Release Date : Second week of August 2021.
- Application Printing Last Date : 06th July 2021.
- Exam Date : To be notified soon.
- Result Declaration : Will be notified later.
Engineering Jobs in Rajasthan 2021 Post-Wise Vacancy Details :
Advt No. 01/2021 :
- Accounts Officer – 11
- Personnel Officer – 06
Advt No. 02/2021 :
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 16
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 06
- Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Assistant Engineer (Control & Instrumentation/Communication) – 09
- Assistant Engineer (Information Technology) – 04
- Engineer (Fire & Safety) – 01
Advt No. 03/2021 :
- Junior Engineer – 946
- Junior Chemist – 27
- Informatics Assistant – 4
- TOTAL – 1075 Posts
RVUNL Engineer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Educational Qualification required for RVUNL AE/ JE Jobs 2021:
Advt No. 01/2021 :
- Accounts Officer – CA/ICWA (CMA)/ MBA/ P.G. Diploma (Business Management)/ M.Com
- Personnel Officer – MSW/ MBA/ PG (Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations)
Advt No. 02/2021 :
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics (Power Engg)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg/ Production & Industrial/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engg)
- Asst. Engineer (Civil) – Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Structural/ Civil Construction/ Civil Engg)
- Assistant Engineer (Control & Instrumentation/Communication) Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ (Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Controls)
- Assistant Engineer (Information Technology) – Degree (Engg), MCA/ CS/ IT/ Electronics & Communications Engg)
- Assistant Engineer – (Fire & Safety) Diploma (Industrial Safety), Degree (Engg)
Advt No. 03/2021 :
- Junior Engineer – Degree (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
- Junior Chemist – Degree (Chemical Engg), PG (Chemistry)
- Informatics Assistant – Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
(ii). Age Limit required for Rajasthan AE/JE Latest Vacancy 2021 :
Applicants should be aged between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates as per Government rules.
JE/ AE Jobs in Rajasthan 2021 Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview/ Typing Test, Written Test, Skill Test and Document Verification. Candidates can apply online from 7th June 2021 to 21st June 2021. Check the official website for more details.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online :
- Firstly candidates log on to energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- If you are a new user then click on the Register button and complete the registration process.
- Candidates will be sent their Registration ID and Password.
- Now candidates log in to their account. After that select the vacancy and then apply for it.
- Now submit the fee by filling the application and click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of your application form for future reference.
Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Bharti in RVUNL 2021 Application Fees :
|Unreserved General and EWS||If annual income of family is 2.5lakh or more than 2.5 lakh||Rs. 1600|
|Unreserved General and EWS||If the annual income of the family is less than 2.5 lakh.||Rs. 1400|
|MODE OF FEE PAYMENT|
RVUNL Recruitment Exam Centers 2021 :
- Delhi NCR: Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gr. Noida, Gurgaon, Noida.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Ujjain.
- Rajasthan: Abu Road, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Sriganganagar.
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Nagpur & Navi Mumbai.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of RVUNL?
Answer: RVUNL stands for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
FAQ2: What is the application closing date for RVUNL AE JE Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Applications will be closed from 21st June 2021.
FAQ4: What is the last date to submit the application fee for RVUNL AE JE Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates can submit the application fee till 21th June 2021 for RVUNL AE JE Recruitment 2021.
FAQ5: What is the age limit for RVUNL AE JE Posts 2021 ?
Answer: Candidates applying for RVUNL AE JE Posts 2021 should not be aged less than 21 years and more than 40 years.
FAQ6: How many posts are being recruited for RVUNL Engineers Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 1075 posts will be recruited through RVUNL Engineers Recruitment 2021.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in.