SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
On July 5, 2021, the State Bank of India (SBI) published a new recruitment notification for 6100 SBI Apprentice positions on its official website @sbi.co.in. From July 6th through July 26th, 2021, the online registration process will be open. For the Engagement of Apprentices Under The Apprentices Act,1961, the selected applicants will be hired for a one-year period. Keep checking back with us for the most up-to-date information on SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Candidates who have previously applied will need to reapply for new positions.
Note : The recruitment of 8500 apprentices under Advt No. CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07, which was issued on November 20, 2020, has been canceled. The application money will be returned to those who applied soon.
State Bank Of India Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points :
For the fiscal year 2021-22, the State Bank of India (SBI) will hire 6100 apprentices. Here’s a look at the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 overview table.
- Organization Name : State Bank of India (SBI).
- Of Total Vacancies : 6100 Vacancies.
- Selection Process : Written Test & Local Language Test.
- Job Category : Government Jobs.
- Starting Date : 06th July 2021.
- Closing Date : 26th July 2021.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Job Location : Various States.
- Official Site : sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentice Notification PDF :
On the 5th of July 2021, the official notification for SBI Apprentice 2021 was published on the official website. To obtain the official notification issued by SBI for Apprentice Recruitment 2021 to fill 6100 positions, click on the direct link below and read the detailed details about the recruitment.
Important Dates to Remember for State Bank Of India Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
The SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 was released on July 5, 2021, and the online registration period will run from July 6 to July 26, 2021. More significant dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 can be found in the table below.
- Notification Release : 05th July 2021.
- Online Application Starts : 06th July 2021.
- Last date to apply : 26th July 2021.
- Last date for printing Application : 10th August 2021.
- Call Letter / Admit Card release : To be notified soon.
- Online Exam : August (Tentatively).
- Result : To be notified soon.
- Language Proficiency Test : To be notified soon.
State Bank Of India Apprentice Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
A total of 6100 Apprentices positions have been released for various states. Candidates who have been waiting for the recruitment for a long time can now apply after confirming their eligibility for the positions. SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 vacancy data are available category-by-category.
- General – 2577 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates who are applying for the written test should read the SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria in detail as outlined in the notification. The new SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process, which is listed here, can assist you in developing a clear strategy for yourself.
(i). Educational Qualification required for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
The candidate must have graduated from a reputable university or institute.
Note: Only a “person with benchmark disability” with not less than 40% of a specified disability that has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability that has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority, would be eligible for reservation.
A person who wishes to take advantage of the reservation must submit the most recent Disability Certificate, in the prescribed format, issued by a Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the applicant’s district of residence, as stated in the proof of residence section of the application. The certificate must be dated on or before the application’s last date of registration.
(ii). Age Limit required for SBI Apprentice Recruitment Jobs 2021 :
To be qualified, the applicant must be at least 20 years old. The upper age limit is 28 years old. The age calculation on October 31, 2020. According to government laws, the maximum age for reserved category candidates would be reduced.
State Bank Of India Apprentice Jobs 2021 Selection Process :
Apprentices would be chosen based on the results of (i) an online written test and (ii) a local language test. Except for the General English test, all questions will be bilingual (English and Hindi). In the Objective tests, incorrect answers will result in negative marks. For each incorrect answer, a quarter of the mark awarded to the question will be deducted. The online examination will take place in August 2021. (Tentatively).
State Bank Of India Apprentice Exam Pattern :
To identify suitable applicants for SBI Apprentice, SBI will conduct only one online exam. The exam pattern and details for SBI Apprentice are listed here.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25 Ques.||25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Ques.||25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|General English||25 Ques.||25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25 Ques.||25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Total||100 Ques.||100 Marks||1 Hour|
- All of the questions will be MCQs of the Objective Type.
- The questions will be in both English and Hindi.
- Negative marking will be used; for each wrong answer, 1/4 of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
- Unanswered questions will not result in a penalty.
- The exam will be divided into four sections, each with 25 questions for 25 marks.
- Each segment will be 15 minutes long, making the exam a total of 1 hour long.
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
The methods to fill out the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website are outlined below.
- Visit the SBI official website or use the direct link below.
- When you click on the “careers” tab, a new page will open.
- Under the “Join SBI” page, select “Current Openings.”
- A list of current job openings will appear, followed by Click on “APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961” to learn more.
- Select “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be taken to the application page after that.
- To register for a new account, go to the “Click here for New Registration” link.
- Important instructions will appear on the screen.
- Continue by clicking the “Continue” button.
- Fill up and confirm the basic information requested on the registration form.
- Fill in the security code.
- Select “Save & Next” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, according to the rules, upload a scanned copy of your photo and signature. Select “Next” from the drop-down menu.
- For the details requested in the form, select your chosen options. and then select “Validate your information”
- A preview page will show once you click on “Validate your Details.” Check all of your details and accept the declaration by checking the box next to “I Agree.”
- Take a hardcopy of the application form after clicking “Final Submit.”
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Application Fee :
During the registration procedure, candidates must pay the non-refundable application cost listed below.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 300
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
SBI Appreciate Important Documents :
The following details/ documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
You will also need the below-mentioned documents at the time of the document verification process.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card (except for North Eastern state’s candidates)
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies 2021 Application Direct Link :
On July 6, 2021, the direct link to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021 opened, and registration will be open until July 26, 2021. For this apprenticeship program, the candidate can only apply to one state. Apply before the deadline date reach to avoid any last-minute rush.
State Bank Of India Apprentice Posts 2021 Scale Pay :
Candidates who are selected for the SBI Apprenticeship program will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.15000. Other allowances or benefits are not available to apprentices.
Duration Of Apprenticeship for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
In 2021, candidates for the position of SBI Apprentice will be chosen for a one-year term. After the Apprenticeship period is ended, the bank is not bound to offer full-time employment to the Apprentices. Apprentices shall be released of their duties after three years from the date of their appointment.
Admit Card for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
Officials will distribute the SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 roughly 10 days before the test day. The exam will take place in August of 2021. Keep up with us for the most up-to-date information about the recruitment.
How to get your SBI Apprentice Admit Card for 2021?
- Visit the official website.
- Open the “SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2021” document.
- Fill up your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Download the admission card by clicking the Submit button.
- For future reference, print up the SBI Apprentice Call Letter.
Cutoff for SBI Apprenticeship :
Candidates applying for SBI Apprentice 2021 might prepare their strategy based on the previous year’s cut off marks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of SBI?
Answer: SBI stands for State Bank Of India.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply for State Bank Of India Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 26th July 2021.
FAQ3: What are the age limit requirements for the State Bank Of India Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Aged between 20 years to 28 years to apply for State Bank Of India Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
FAQ4: What is the application starting date for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Started from 06th July 2021.
FAQ5: How many vacancies have been released for SBI Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 6100 vacancies.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in
Team Edufork. in