SCI Recruitment 2022 – The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd (SCI) has invited online applications for 46 contract positions as Assistant Managers. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/LLB/CA/MBA/MMS/PG/PG Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. An interview is used in the selection process. Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by August 16, 2022. The eligibility requirements and application procedure are outlined below.
SCI Recruitment 2022 Details:
SCI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Profile||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Last Date||16 August 2022|
2 years of full-time work MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognised University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
Finance: Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant.
2 years of full-time work MBA/MMS with a specialisation in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare OR 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from a UGC/AICTE recognised University/Institute with at least 60% marks.
Full-time law degree (3 years / 5 years) from a recognised university in India with a minimum of 60% marks. A CS qualification is preferred.
Security and fire protection:
Full-time regular BE/B.Tech. in Fire & Safety Engineering from an AICTE-approved / UGC-recognized university (10+2+4 regular stream) with at least 60% marks. Personnel with relevant PSU/PSB experience will be given preference.
- 4 years of full-time work bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognised University/Institute with at least 60% marks.
- A qualified company secretary who is a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India as an Associate or Fellow (ICSI)
Maximum age: 27 years
Total number of vacancies:
- Management – 17 Available Positions
- 10 Finance Posts
- HR – 10 positions; Law – 5 positions; Civil – 1 position; Fire and Security – 2 positions
- Company Secretary Specialist – 1 Position
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Process of SCI Recruitment Selection:
- The selection process will be divided into two stages: Stage One: Online Exam: Candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria, such as age, qualification, caste certificate, and so on, will be invited to take an online examination that includes Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English, and Domain Knowledge.
- Candidates will be able to take the online test in either English or Hindi. The English section must be completed entirely in English. If there is a difference in interpretation between the English and Hindi versions of the Question Paper, the English version will take precedence. The online exam will be held in the following cities: Mumbai (including Thane and Navi Mumbai), Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Guwahati, and Delhi and NCR.
- Candidates must provide 3 centres of their choice in priority order. The centres will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and if the centres in a particular city are full, candidates will be assigned centres in cities in their preferred order. The test centre selected during registration is final and cannot be changed. The SCI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, add, or cancel any of the above-mentioned Test Centres. The following is the examination schedule:
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|Core Domain/ Professional Knowledge||60|
|Logic and Reasoning||10|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||10|
|English language & reading comprehension||10|
Stage II: Final Selection Process (GD & PI):
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for document verification, group discussion (GD), and personal interviews (PI). Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email, and the results of the online exam will be posted on the SCI website, www.shipindia.com, in the Careers>Shore section. The final selection process will take place at SCI HQ in Nariman Point, Mumbai. The weightage for the online exam, group discussion, and personal interview will be 70:10:20.
Fees for applications:
- 500/- for general/OBC/EWS
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ExSM
How to Apply for SCI Recruitment 2021?
On or before August 16, 2022, all interested and qualified candidates may apply online
through the official website.
- Date of publication of the advertisement and the opening of applications: July 16, 2022
- The deadline for receiving fully completed application forms and fees is August 16, 2022.
- Candidates will receive their admit cards for the online exam on August 26, 2022.
- Online Exam – September 11, 2022
- Result of Online Exam and shortlisting of candidates for Stage II – 4th week of September 2022
- Stage II: Group Discussions and Interviews – 2nd week of October 2022
- Declaration of Results – October 4th, 2022