Apply online for Syniverse Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Syniverse job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Syniverse careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Syniverse placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Syniverse Infotech Jobs then you must check Syniverse latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Syniverse Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Syniverse vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Syniverse Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Syniverse Recruitment 2022
They have always been at the forefront of the connected world, defining mobile standards and developing cutting-edge technologies from 1G to 5G. And that’s only the beginning. What mobile experiences can achieve for their consumers is revolutionised by their software and services.
To implement transformative technologies such as 3G to VoLTE Roaming, 5G Roaming, 5G Messaging, Private Wireless Networks, and IoT Connectivity, Syniverse provides the only comprehensive and completely integrated product range in the market.
|Role:||Lead System Engineer|
|Key skills:||Redhat, CSS, Operations support, SQL|
|Qualifications:||BE/BTech , B.Sc in computers|
Syniverse Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The engineer’s primary responsibility will be to closely collaborate with Development, Change Management, System Administration, Database Administration, and Product Support to put application software updates into production for all assigned applications.
- The engineer will also be responsible for keeping an eye on all assigned applications’ production environments, and if necessary, working with a cross-functional team to address any operational problems or system abends by using existing escalation procedures.
- Additionally, the engineer will support and enhance the monitoring and warning features of all apps that have been allocated. The engineer will also be expected to offer second level support for any assigned application-related issues, service requests, or enquiries that are specifically relevant to operations.
- Install updated software in production for all designated apps by collaborating closely with Production support, Change management, SYSAdmin, and BAs.
- Attend the twice-yearly disaster recovery tests.
- Attend the yearly SAS/70 Audit test as required. Exchange information and best practises with other employees of the firm.
- Participate in a rotating pager schedule that offers system support every day of the year, 24/7. Install and update the software used by the company.
Syniverse Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Before releasing software into a production environment, conduct evaluations of the release notes for the application to find any potential issues.
- Assist and advise junior engineers while maintaining adherence to departmental best practises.
- All assigned applications should be monitored in the production environments, system kinks should be fixed, and established escalation procedures should be followed as necessary.
- Second level support for TSG Ticket Resolution.
- Automate alerts and application monitoring
- Create, fix, and improve the operation’s scripts.
- Create and install software tools, documentation, and procedures to accurately and regularly use early warning signs to monitor production applications.
- Contribute to the collection of metrics for analysis and the reporting of performance trends for all assigned apps.
- As it relates to customers’ difficulties, assist Production Support people with technical know-how and system understanding.
- help with assessing and modifying user requirements for projects involving the construction and upkeep of systems.
- Resolve customer issues, application difficulties, and concerns that call for production programme changes by providing input and feedback to Product Development in the form of TSG tickets.
- works well in a collaborative atmosphere with cross-functional teams.
- When speaking with customers, peers, senior staff, and employees with less experience, they do so in a professional manner.
Syniverse Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- A BS in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline is required, as is equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience working in a setting supporting operations or production.
- basic understanding of the wireless and telecoms industries.
- working with the Solaris and/or Redhat Linux operating systems for five years or more.
- working with Sun One application, web, and proxy servers for five years or more.
- ksh, php, or perl scripting experience gained over a period of five years or more.
- difficult Oracle PL SQL query writing expertise for at least five years.
- Working knowledge of Weblogic servers would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Oracle WebCenter would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Veritas ClustermServer would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of LDAP would be advantageous.
- possess a basic understanding of networks, mVPN, and be capable being able to differentiate between applications network issues.
- An advantage would be previous CSS/ACE Support experience.
- Working understanding of information security principles, including security rules, regulations, and standards as they apply to system setup.
- a highly productive, self-driven individual who thrives in both individual and group settings and needs little to no direct supervision.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and written and verbal communication abilities, as well as a focus on detail and experience with testing and troubleshooting methods
- Excellent time management abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent follow-up and control abilities.
- outstanding ability to make decisions.
- Excellent communication abilities with both technical and non-technical clientele, as well as excellent customer service capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Being able to multitask is crucial to excel in a team setting while working with little supervision.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Syniverse Recruitment 2022