TPSC Recruitment Online Form 2021
Tripura Public Service Commission, TPSC has invited applications for the posts of Junior Medical Officer / General Duty Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of TPSC, tpsc.tripura.gov.in. The last date to apply for the posts is 17 May 2021.
This recruitment drive will be done to fill 164 posts in the organization. The registration link will be active till 4 pm on the last date i.e. 17 May. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply before or on 17 May.
TPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview in Points:
1. Organization Name : Tripura Public Service Commission.
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 164 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Junior Medical Officer / General Duty Medical Officer
4. Job Category : State Government Job.
5. Starting Date : 10th May 2021.
6. Closing Date : 17th May 2021.
7. Mode of Application : Online.
8. Job Location : Tripura.
9. Selection Criteria : Interview / Personality Test.
10. Pay Scale: Rs. 54,000/-
11. Official Website : tpsc.tripura.gov.in
Important Dates for TPSC Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officers :
1. Online Application Start Date : 10th May 2021.
2. Online Application Last Date : 17th May 2021.
3. Last Date of Fee Submission : 17th May 2021.
4. Eligible Candidates List Release Date : 20th May 2021
5. Interview Date : 25th May 2021
6. Personality Test Date : 25th May 2021
TPSC Recruitment 2021 : Post Wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Medical Officer||Not Specified|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Not Specified|
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Educational Qualification required for TPSC Recruitment 2021 :
A Medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Completed internship and permanent Registration Certificate of any State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
To apply for this, please check the official notification.
(ii). Age Limit required for TPSC Recruitment 2021 :
The maximum age limit of the applicant has been set at 40 years.
TPSC Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officers : Selection Process :
Candidates will be called for an interview. You will be checked on your personality basis by heads. The shortlisted candidates will receive a call later. The final selection will be made in order on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the API calculation and by adding the marks obtained in the interview/ personality test. Candidates can apply online by visiting TPSC Tripura official website : tpsc.tripura.gov.in
How to Apply online for TPSC Recruitment 2021?
1. First of all visit the official site of TPSC Tripura at tripura.gov.in
2. Check for TPSC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer.
3. Click on Apply.
4. Fill all the details asked in the application form.
5. Attach scanned copy of all the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee if applicable.
7. Submit the application form and download it for future reference.
Application Fees for TPSC Recruitment 2021 :
1. Group A – Rs. 300/-
2. SC/ST/BPL/PWD – Rs. 250/-
3. SC/ST of Other States should apply for UR Category.
Salary Structure : TPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Scale of Pay of ₹ 54,000/- in the Pay Matric Level-14, of T.S.C.S. (Revised Pay) Rules 2018 (Pre-revised Pay Band-4 ₹ 15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of ₹ 5,400/-).
TPSC Exam Date 2021 :
Candidates will be called for an interview and Personality test on 25th May 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1 : What is the full form of TPSC?
Answer: TPSC stands for Tripura Public Service Commission.
FAQ2: What is the selection process for Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates applying for TPSC posts will be called for an interview and personality test.
FAQ3: How long can I apply for ?
Answer: The last date to apply is 17th May 2021.
FAQ4: How much will the applicant be paid?
Answer: Candidates applying for TPSC Medical Officer Posts 2021 will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 54,000/-.
FAQ5: How many vacancies have been released?
Answer: A total of 164 vacancies have been released.
FAQ6: What is the application fee ?
Answer: The application fees for the general category is Rs 300 and for SC/ST/BPL card holders/differently-abled is Rs 250.
FAQ6: What is the age limit for?
Answer: Candidates aged below 40 years are eligible to apply.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in