Telangana State Public Service Commission has asserted a notification. This notifications is for Telangana PSC jobs for Pharmacist Grade- II Posts. Total number of Posts is 238. The last date to apply for the post is 28th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
TSPSC recruitment 2018 | Telangana State Public Vacancy for Pharmacist Post with 238 vacancies
Name of the Organization : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Name & Number of the Post.
1. Pharmacist in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare contains 125 Posts.
2. Pharmacist in Director of Medical education contains 58 Posts.
3. Pharmacist in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad contains 55 Posts.
Education Qualification for TSPSC Jobs.
1. The post of Pharmacist requires the candidates to have degree of D.Pharmacy.
2. The candidate should have Pharmacy Council Registration.
1. The minimum age limit for the post of Pharmacist is 18 years.
2. The maximum age limit for the post of Pharmacist is 44 years.
3. The relaxation for the age for Telangana State Government Employees is 5 years.
4. The relaxation for Ex-servicemen is 3 years & length of service rendered in armed forces.
5. The relaxation for N.C.C is 3 years & length of service rendered in N.C.C.
6. The relaxation for SC.ST/BCs is 5 years.
7. The relaxation for physically handicapped persons is 10 years.
1. The application fee to apply for the Posts is Rs.200/-.
2. The examination fee is Rs.80/-.
The Pay Scale for the post of Pharmacist is Rs.21, 230/- to Rs.63, 010/-.
Documents required to apply for the Post.
1. Aadhar Card.
2. Proof of Educational Qualifications.
3. Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
4. School Study Certificate.
5. Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption).
6. No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).
7. Registration Certificate as specified in Educational Qualifications.
How to Apply.
1. Firstly, go to the official website i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
2. Click on One Time Registration, the first time as a new user.
3. Enter all the details asked as required to apply for the Post.
4. Then, enter the ID and Date of Birth if candidate are already registered.
5. Go to Direct Recruitment & select
‘NOTIFICATION NO. 04/2018, Dt.25/01/2018 PHARMACIST GRADE.II IN DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE,DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD (HEALTH, MEDICAL& FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT).
6. Click on “Application Submission”.
7. Fill all the details & submit the form.
8. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
The last date to apply for the post is 28th February 2018.