UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 124 Lecturer Posts :
On June 18, 2021, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission issued a notification asking qualified applicants to apply for 124 Lecturer positions on its official website, @uppsc.up.nic.in. The online registration process for lecturer openings began on June 18, 2021, and will continue through July 19, 2021. Vacancies in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Math have been announced. Candidates who meet all of the eligibility requirements can apply through the direct link provided below. Save this page to get the most up-to-date information on UPPSC Recruitment 2021.
Uttar Pradesh Lecturer Bharti 2021 Overview in Points :
- Examination Name : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- No. Of Total Vacancies : 124 Vacancies.
- Name Of The Posts : Lecturer (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology).
- Online Registration Starts : 18th June 2021.
- Last Date to Apply : 19th July 2021.
- Application Mode : Online.
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Job Category : State Government Jobs.
- Official website : uppsc.up.nic.in.
Important Dates UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Jobs 2021 :
- Application Announcement Date : 18th June 2021.
- Online Application Start Date : 18th June 2021.
- Online Application Last Date : 19th July 2021.
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 15th July 2021.
- Date of Written Test : August 2021.
UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021 Category Wise Vacancy Details :
According to the notification, a total of 124 Lecturer positions in Physics, Chemistry, Math, and Biology have been announced for the fiscal year 2021-22. Candidates interested in the job should review the table below, which shows the vacancies for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 by category and subject.
|S. No||Subject Name||Category||Vacancies|
|01||Physics||12 Posts||03 Posts||09 Posts||06 Posts||—||30 Posts|
|02||Chemistry||11 Posts||02 Posts||06 Posts||06 Posts||01 Post||26 Posts|
|03||Biology||13 Posts||03 Posts||09 Posts||07 Posts||01 Post||33 Posts|
|04||Mathematics||14 Posts||04 Posts||10 Posts||07 Posts||—||35 Posts|
|TOTAL||50 Posts||12 Posts||24 Posts||26 Posts||02 Posts||124 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Education Qualification required for UPPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2021 :
The candidate must have a Postgraduate degree in the topic for which they are applying from a recognised institute/board.
(ii). Age limit for UPPSC Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh 2021 :
(A). Minimum age limit: 21 Years (as on 01/07/2021).
(B). Maximum age limit: 40 Years (as on 01/07/2021).
NOTE : Male candidates who are married to more than one living wife, and female candidates who have married someone who already has a wife, are ineligible to apply unless the Hon’ble Governor has given an exemption from this condition.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Application Fees :
When applying for UPPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2021, candidates must pay an online application fee that is non-refundable. Check out the application fees by category by clicking here.
- For UR/OBC : ₹105/-.
- For SC/ST : ₹65/-.
- PH : ₹25/-.
- For Ex-Serviceman : ₹65/-.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited Lecturer Jobs 2021 Selection Process :
The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the authority’s preliminaries and mains written examinations. Only those who pass the preliminary exam will be able to sit for the mains exam, for which they must apply individually. Candidates who apply for more than one subject will be considered solely eligible for the post in the subject in which they appear in the examination.
How to Apply for UPPSC Lecturer Bharti Recruitment 2021?
- Visit UPPSC’s official website @uppsc.up.nic.in or apply directly from the link below.
- Select “Career/Recruitment” from the drop-down menu.
- Select Log-In/New Registration from the drop-down menu (If this is your first attempt for UPPSC Vacancy).
- Aspirants must fill out the blank UPPSC employment form with information that matches their genuine documents.
- Upload a passport photo. Signature, Photograph.
- If appropriate, pay the official Fee charges.
- That’s it. Take a printout of the completed form for future reference.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Jobs 2021 Application Direct Link :
Candidates who are eligible for 124 Lecturer positions in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology can apply online using the links below for the courses for which they are qualified. The online registration process began on June 18, 2021, and will continue through July 19, 2021.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of UPPSC?
Answer: UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited.
FAQ2: For which posts UPPSC is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer: UPPSC is conducting the recruitment process for Lecturer on 124 posts.
FAQ3: What is the qualification required for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates applying for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited Recruitment 2021 should have postgraduate degrees in relevant fields.
FAQ4: What is the last date of UPPSC Lecturer Registration 2021?
Answer: 19th July 2021 is the last date for UPPSC Lecturer Registration 2021.
FAQ5: What is the last date to submit application fee for UPPSC Lecturer Registration 2021?
Answer: 15th July 2021 is the last date to submit application fee for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Registration 2021.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in