UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 :
On July 7, 2021, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published the official notification for the Combined Medical Service CMS Exam 2021 on its official website @upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CMS 2021 Exam will be used to fill a total of 838 Category I and Category II positions. On or before July 27, 2021, interested and eligible candidates can complete up the online application form. In the article below, you’ll find a direct link to apply.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points :
Check out the UPSC CMS Exam 2021 overview table to learn more about the exam.
- Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission.
- Of Total Vacancies : 838 Vacancies.
- Exam Name : Combined Medical Service Examination-2021
- Job Category : Government Jobs.
- Starting Date : 07th July 2021.
- Closing Date : 27th July 2021.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview.
- Job Location : Across India.
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Sailor Notification PDF :
The official notification for the Combined Medical Services Exam 2021 was published on www.upsc.gov.in on July 7, 2021, in response to Notice no. 09/2021-CMS. Candidates who have been waiting for this opportunity can see the official notification via the link below and apply by July 27, 2021.
Indian Navy Latest Job Roles and Responsibilities Important Dates :
Other key dates have been declared in conjunction with the publishing of the UPSC CMS Notification on July 7, 2021, which are listed below. UPSC CMS Exam 2021 dates must be saved by aspirants.
- UPSC CMS Notification 2021 Date: 07th July 2021.
- Application Starting Date: 07th July 2021.
- Registration Last Date: 27th July 2021.
- Withdrawal of Application: 03rd to 09th August 2021.
- Exam Date 2021: 21st November 2021.
- UPSC CMS Admit Card Date 2021: Three weeks before exam date.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 Application Direct Link :
Candidates who have completed their MBBS or are in their last year of MBBS can apply for the UPSC CMS 2021 test via the link provided below. The online registration period for CMS Exam 2021 began on July 7, 2021, and will end on July 27, 2021.
UPSC CMS Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
A total of 838 vacancies have been announced for various Category I and II positions in the Central Health Service, including Junior Scale Posts, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, and GDMO. The following table lists the vacancies for FY 2021-22.
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service: 349 Posts.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway: 300 Posts.
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 05 Posts.
- General Duty Medical Officer in East Delhi, North Delhi & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 184 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria :
Check the qualifying conditions for UPSC CMS 2021 Exam here, including Nationality, Education Qualification, Age Limit, and Medical Requirement.
(i). Education Qualification required for UPSC Combined Medical Service Sailor Recruitment 2021 :
The candidate must pass the final MBBS Exam in both the written and practical sections. A candidate who has taken or will take the final M.B.B.S examination is also eligible to apply.
(ii). Age Limit required for UPSC CMS Jobs 2021 :
To be eligible, you must be at least 32 years old. The candidate must have been born on or after August 2, 1989.
(iii). Medical Requirements :
Candidates must meet the physical and medical requirements for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020, as detailed in Appendix III of the Rules of the Examination.
(iv). Nationality :
A candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC CMS Jobs 2021 Selection Process :
The selection process will be done on the basis of :
- Computer-Based Exam – 500 Marks.
- Interview – 100 Marks.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern :
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-1 General Medicine & Paediatrics||120 (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Paediatrics)||250||2 hours|
|Paper 2- (a) Surgery, (b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics and (c) Preventive & Social Medicine||120 (40 questions from each part)||250||2 hours|
How to Apply Online for UPSC CMS Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
- For UPSC CMS 2021, go to UPSC’s official website @upsc.gov.in or apply directly from the link above.
- Click on the “What’s new” section on the homepage to see the detailed advertisement for the Combined Medical Service Examination-2021.
- Apply for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 online.
- Candidates who have already registered must fill out the application form and enter their Login ID (Roll No.) and password.
- Candidates that are new to the process must first register.
Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Service Sailor Syllabus :
Syllabus of Paper-I
General Medicine :
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases: Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Immunization in children
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programmes related to child health.
Syllabus of Paper-II
Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics
- General Surgery- Wounds, Infections, Tumours: Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and Neck, Breast, Alimentary tract, Oesophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental, Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics :
- Obstetrics: Ante-natal conditions, Intra-natal conditions, Post-natal conditions, Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Gynaecology: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in the genital tract, Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract, Questions on the displacement of the uterus,
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices: High-risk pregnancy and management, Abortions, Intra-Uterine growth retardation, Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
Family Planning :
- Conventional contraceptives.
- D. and oral pills.
- The operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
Preventive Social & Community Medicine :
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of UPSC?
Answer: UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 is 27th July 2021.
FAQ3: What is the full form of CM?
Answer: The candidates should not be aged less than 32 years to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021.
FAQ4: What is the application starting date for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Online application for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 has been started from 07th July 2021.
FAQ5: How many vacancies have been released for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 838 vacancies have been released for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in.
Team Edufork. in