Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021” for 249 vacancies. Different posts under this notification includes Public Prosecutor, Assistant Data Processing, Junior Technical Officer etc. vacancies. This is the great opportunity for those who haven’t applied till now as last date to apply for UPSC is 11 February 2021. Read the full article to know more about further details. Online Application link is available till 23 January 2021. So, Make sure you apply online before 11 February 2021.
# UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 Overview in Points:
1. Recruitment conducting Agency : Union Public Service Commission.
2. Vacancies Name : Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Technical Officer, Data Processing Assistant.
3. Total Count of Posts : 249
4. Advertisement Category : Government Jobs
5. Online Application Start Date : 23 January 2021 (Online Application Period is Running Now).
6. Online Application Last Date : 11 February 2021.
7. Examination Date for latest UPSC Notification Recruitment Drive : Will be Announced Later.
8. Method of Application : Through ONLINE Mode Only.
9. Is it Govt. or Private Job : This Job Category Belongs to Government jobs only.
10. Function : Engineering, Administration, Medical and Other Functional Area.
11. Area of Posting : Delhi.
12. UPSC Official Website? : www.upsc.gov.in.
# Important Dates to Remember :
1. Advertisement Announcement Date : 23 January 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date : 23 January 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date : 11 February 2021.
4. Last Date to print Completed Application Form : 12 February 2021 till 23 : 59 Hrs.
5. Call Letter Download Date : Will be released later.
6. Date of Written Examination / Interview : Will be notified later.
7. UPSC Result Date : Will be Announced later.
# Vacancy Details :
Vacancy Distribution : (Total Posts : 249)
1. Junior Technical Officer (JTO) : 06 posts.
2. Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour) : 01 post.
3. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Forensic Medicine : 06 posts.
4. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Public Health : 05 posts.
5. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Surgical Oncology : 02 posts.
6. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Community / Social & Preventive Medicine : 12 posts.
7. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine : 07 posts.
8. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Radio Therapy : 07 posts.
9. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Urology : 06 posts.
10. Medical Social Work Lecturer : 01 post.
11. Assistant Public Prosecutor : 80 posts.
12. Data Processing Assistant : 116 posts.
Find the link to Download UPSC Notification PDF : https://www.upsc.gov.in/
# Union Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria :
(A). Educational Qualification :
1. For Post No.1 : Degree in Engineering / Science / Oil Technology with PG diploma in related discipline.
2. For Post No.2 : Degree in Civil Engineering with Related experience.
3. Post No. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 : MBBS / DNB / DM / M.Ch in relevant stream with experience.
4. Post No. 10 : PG degree in Social Work with related experience.
5. For Post No. 11 : Law Degree with related experience.
6. For Post No. 12 : B.Tech. / B. E. , Post Graduation in related discipline.
For descriptive information about qualification required you can read the PDF.
(B). Age Limits :
Postwise Age Bars :
1. Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Data Processing Assistant : 30 years
2. Lecturer (Medical Social Work), Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour) : 35 years
3. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ALL) : 40 years
# Application Fees :
Only online payment of fees is available (also through SBI By Cash).
1. For General and Others Applicants : 25/-INR.
2. For SC / ST / PH / Women Applicants : No Fees.
# How to Apply Online Latest UPSC Notification ?
All the applicants who wants to apply for above mentioned posts should follow the below mentioned procedure for successful online application :
(i). First of all, Applicants need to browse the official website of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in.
(ii). Now you need to go through all the official notification carefully.
(iii). Further for a successful registration you need to have a valid E-mail ID and an active mobile number. This may be used for verification purposes such as OTP etc.
(iv). Now fill the online application form while entering your educational and personal credentials.
(v). As a final application process pay the related application fees online (if applicable).
(vi). Please make sue to apply before last date 11 February 2021. Be careful while filling your details as wrong information may lead your application to rejection.
(vii). Now , keep a printed copy of application form. This application will be used for all future references.
# Apply Online :
Online Application process for current vacancies has been started. This application acceptance will be live till 11 February 2021. So, Make sure to apply before 11 February 2021 to get hassle free online application experience.
1. Direct Link to Apply Online is upsconline.nic.in.
# UPSC Latest Vacancy Selection Process :
Selection of the applicants in this Notification drive is purely based on Test / and interview along with document verification. In the case of Test followed by interview, the applicant will have to obtain minimum level of suitability in their category in interview stage.
# UPSC Admit Card 2021 :
All the Applicants who full fill the eligibility criteria according to the UPSC notification will be issued Admit Cards / Roll Number Slips / Call Letters by the UPSC. This Admit Card will work as a mandatory document.
Following Documents, along with Admit Card, are also compulsory to carried out while appearing to the examination :
1. Two passport sized latest color photos.
2. Any of the following Photo Identity Proof (In Original) :
(A). Aadhar Card / E-Aadhar Xerox.
(B). Driving License Card.
(C). Voter ID Card.
(E). PAN Card.
FAQs About Current UPSC Notification Vacancies :
FAQ1 : What is UPSC | UPSC full form?
Answer : UPSC full form is Union Public Service Commission.
FAQ2 : When will the Online Application start ?
Answer : The Online Application is running since 23 January 2021.
FAQ3 : What is the last date to Apply Online ?
Answer : You can apply online up till 11 February 2021.
FAQ4 : How can I Apply ?
Answer : You can apply for the latest vacancies through official website upsconline.nic.in.
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released ?
Answer : As per the advertisement notification the total sum of released vacancies is 249.
FAQ6 : What is the application fee for online registration ?
Answer : The application fees for online registration is 1. For General and Others Applicants : 25/-INR. , 2. For SC / ST / PH / Women Applicants : No Fees. according to different category. Check in application fees section.
FAQ7 : What is the age limit required 2021?
Answer : Age limits for latest vacancies varies for posts category its 30, 35 and 40 Years. A detailed age criteria has been described above in age limit field.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting UPSC Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .