WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment Form 2021 :
WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment : The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited online applications for the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020 for Civil Judge positions (Junior Division). There are a total of 26 available positions for the West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment 2020.
The online application portal will be open from July 7th to August 3rd, 2020. On adda247.com/jobs, you can find the WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Eligibility Criteria.
WBPSC Judicial Service Latest Jobs 2021 Overview in Points :
The candidates must go through the table below to understand WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021.
- Exam Name: West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020.
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.).
- Total Vacancies: 26 Posts.
- Starting date: 7th July 2020.
- Closing Date: 2nd August 2020.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Category: W.B Govt. Jobs.
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains, Interview.
- No.: 12/2020.
- Official Site: www.pscwbonline.gov.in/.
Important Dates to Remember for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 :
All of the important dates for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021, from the release of the official notification to the date of filling out the form, are listed below for the candidates’ convenience.
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 7th July 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online: 2nd August 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Last Date To Pay Fee Online: 2nd August 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Pay Fee Offline: 3rd August 2020*
- WBPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Date: October 2020
WBPSC Judicial Service Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
The WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Vacancy is recruiting for a total of 26 Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.). in West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria :
Before applying for the various posts listed above, the candidate must review the eligibility requirements and ensure that he/she meets them in terms of educational qualification as well as the age limit for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021, which is listed below :
(i). Education Qualification required for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 202 :
(a) A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State
Government or the Central Government;
(b) Enrolment as an advocate in the role of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India.
Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
(ii). Age Limit required for WBPSC Judicial Service Bharti 2021 :
Candidates must be at least 23 years old and no older than 35 years old. The age relaxations will be in accordance with the guidelines in this regard.
WBPSC Judicial Service Posts 2021 Application Direct Link :
The application link for the WB Judicial Service is available from July 7, 2020. The following is the link to the online application.
West Bengal Judicial Service Selection Process
Candidates for the WBPSC Civil Judge position will be chosen through a three-stage process that includes a preliminary exam, a main exam, and a personal interview.
Those who pass the Prelims are invited to take the Mains exam. Final exam qualifiers are chosen for the Personal Interview.
How to Apply online for WBPSC Judicial Service Latest Jobs 2021?
- Candidates must first register themselves online.
- Following successful registration, a registration number and password will be generated.
- Log in with your registration number and password.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Upload a photo of yourself and your signature.
- Pay the application fee online or in person.
- Finally, fill out the application form and submit it.
- Make a copy of the application form for future reference.
WBPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern :
The WBPSC Civil Judge exam will be divided into three stages :
|Stage||Marks||Type of Questions|
The final merit list for the West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment 2020 will be compiled based on the total number of points obtained in the Final Examination and the Personality Test.
WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment: Syllabus
(a). Prelims Exam :
The Preliminary Exam will consist of one Objective Type paper with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The paper will be worth 200 points and will last 2.5 hours.
|WBPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam||Marks|
|English Composition||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Test of Reasoning||40 Marks|
|Indian Constitution||20 Marks|
|Law of Contracts and Torts||20 Marks|
|Laws of Evidence||20 Marks|
|Civil Procedure Codes||20 Marks|
|Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code||20 Marks|
|Personal Law||10 Marks|
|Law of Limitation||20 Marks|
(b). Final Exam :
The final examination will consist of eight compulsory papers and three optional papers chosen by the candidates from a list of Optional Subjects. Each compulsory and optional paper will be worth 100 points and will last three hours.
The standard of examination in the Law papers (both compulsory and optional) will be that of the Calcutta University’s LL.B. degree.
- English Composition, essay, précis writing ;
- Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali composition, essay and translation from English into
Bengali/Hindi/Urdu /Nepali/Santali ;
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs ;
- Civil procedure Code ;
- Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code ;
- Indian Evidence Act ;
- Law of Contracts and Torts and
- Transfer of Property Act.
Optional Papers (any three to be chosen)
- Hindu Law ;
- Muhammadan Law ;
- Jurisprudence and principles of legislation ;
- Indian Law relating to Companies and Insurance ;
- Principles of Equity including the Law of Trusts and Specific Relief ;
- Partnership Act ;
- Law of Limitation and Law of Prescription ;
- The Indian Constitution and Constitutional Law
(c). Personality Test :
The candidates who will qualify the Final Exams will be shortlisted to appear for the Personality Test or Interview. The Personality Test will be of 100 Marks.
WBPSC Civil Judge Pay Scale :
The candidates who will be appointed as WBPSC Civil Judge will be paid in the Pay Scale as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the application starting date for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Application is has been started from 07th July 2021 for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment is 02nd August 2021.
FAQ3: How many vacancies have been released for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 26 vacancies have been released for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021.
FAQ4: What is the age limit required for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates applying should be aged between 23 years to 35 years.
FAQ6: For which posts WBPSC is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer: WBPSC is conducting the recruitment process for Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.).
FAQ7: What is the full form of WBPSC?
Answer: WBPSC stands for West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took you most care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in